League Cup 3Rd Round Draw Thursday 2.30Pm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Warburton said: "I think we're in good shape. There's a lot of work to be done and it's still early days. When you've got a team playing with the work ethic that you saw then you'll be okay.

"Very respectfully, we look forward to the draw but we don't mind who we play.

"We want to test ourselves [against a top-flight side] and I think we'll pose a good challenge to a lot of people.

"I don't mind who we draw. It's about us learning as a group. We will be exposed in certain areas but you have seen for yourselves we can handle ourselves on a football pitch and we look forward to whoever we get."

Chung ying spouting off on the Radio after the game last night,wanting us to get a top prem side as The Rangers fans are becoming very Arrogant bout how their team are playing.

Implying we are getting above ourselves. FFS if we can't talk about how good it is to see our team playing good football and be optimistic for the future. What the feck are we to do.

Fecking scum journo has another kick at us,rather talk about the football we are playing.

Am sick of their shite.

Rant over.

Celtic at Ibrox I want, give them minimum tickets and have a right fucking go at them.

Regardless of the score they will know after the game that we are well and truly on our way back.

Let's get them at home and not hampden and lets get them now.

Give them the minimum tickets fuck all, because it will just come back to bite us in the arse next season when they do the same to us.

Give them the minimum tickets fuck all, because it will just come back to bite us in the arse next season when they do the same to us.

Fuck them, aye we might get minimum tickets but they dirty bastards deserve nothing, offer them 900 and if they say naw then give them fuck all.

Fuck them, aye we might get minimum tickets but they dirty bastards deserve nothing, offer them 900 and if they say naw then give them fuck all.

Do you go to away games?

I'm willing to bet you don't.