League Cup 3Rd Round Draw Thursday 2.30Pm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Season ticket holders have no right to there seat and can be moved for cup games as has happened in the past, they would get a fraction on the club deck about 950 tickets, weather that would be possible because of hospitality I don't know, but if that's the case then stick them under the screens just like any other team visiting our great stadium.

Every ST holder is asked at the start of the season if they want cup games, if you tick it, you activate your usual seat.

The Club Deck holds around 7,000 aswell btw. So they would still be getting their usual capacity. Not to mention the fact that it would be impossible to police since fans would be required to enter at both sides of the main stand.

As I said, Celtic will get their usual allocation and we'll get ours whenever we meet. The way it should be, and the way it will be.

I'm done talking on this.

Motherwell, without a doubt, home or away - want revenge and to have a direct comparison, not that we need it, but for my own piece of mind :cool:

Totally agree. That would be a yardstick by which we can judge how far we have come. Hearts as well, but we can't draw them. Let the team gel further before we talk about the Scum, sheep etc..

Would give the mhanky pricks the usual away supporters corner and be done with it, the days of giving that shower the full one end of our ground should be long past.

And before the usual nuggets start I love my club just as much as the next Bear thank you very much.

Amen to that.

We NEED to draw against an SPL side, we are unseeded and will therefore get a seeded team. All the seeded teams are SPL sides.

If we get the tarriers home or away, the allocation will be the same as always.

We will be Edit: didn't read Yer whole post. Apologies

Hope we get Motherwell at Ibrox ,,,then Dundee Hibs.

Hope Hibbys get Them to see if Elephant man does his pathetic mind tricks with Them!

Would be Karma to see wee jump the dyke bheelin if he even gets a game!

55 Here WE Come!

Third-round ties are scheduled for the midweek of September 22/23.

Seeded clubs and numbers
1 Celtic
2 Aberdeen
3 Inverness Caley Thistle
4 St Johnstone
5 Dundee United
6 Ross County
7 Kilmarnock
8 Motherwell

Unseeded clubs and numbers
9 Heart of Midlothian
10 Hibernian
11 Rangers
12 Falkirk
13 Raith Rovers
14 Livingston
15 Morton
16 Dunfermline Athletic

Kilmarnock or Motherwell at home would do me.

I'm savouring this progress we've been making and believe by beating any top flight team will contribute to our progress, so would rather it was a safer bet against either of these two.

Then as we continue onwards and upwards we skelp scumdee hivs and eventually timtic in the scottish cup.

The more I think about it, the more I would like to avoid the rodents until the final.

I'm just thinking about how good we could be by then, how demoralised they could be, and the tears they would shed if they got horsed 5-0 in a cup final by a championship team. They would never live that down.

The more I think about it, the more I would like to avoid the rodents until the final.

I'm just thinking about how good we could be by then, how demoralised they could be, and the tears they would shed if they got horsed 5-0 in a cup final by a championship team. They would never live that down.

Right now would be the best time to play them imo,just horsed out the CL qualifiers and they're going to lose Dick van Dyke the best centre back in the milky way,they're rank rotten.