Every Goal Scored So Far This Season (Video)

Mols94

Feel sorta queasy with the 25 to 30 yard defence splitting passes to a man running and scoring. What happened to the lump up the park to big oirish centres to knock down to no c*nt. Long for them kinda days.
Cheers for a truly splendid video of how we are now playing fast,free flowing attacking football and not one header. Have they been threatened with fines for scoring with their heads.​

Firstly great compilation Mols94, thanks!

Secondly, Tavernier in a Brazil shirt..LOL..Nice!

Finally, Broxi, I wouldn't argue with those top 5. All Tavs goals were amazing by the way. Also Haliday's vs Airdrie was cracking too. Also Miller's 1st goal from McKays superb cross vs Hibs was also special.

Firstly great compilation Mols94, thanks!

Secondly, Tavernier in a Brazil shirt..LOL..Nice!

Finally, Broxi, I wouldn't argue with those top 5. All Tavs goals were amazing by the way. Also Haliday's vs Airdrie was cracking too. Also Miller's 1st goal from McKays superb cross vs Hibs was also special.

clark crossed it for Miller that time

Brilliant video. Two non-spectacular goals that stood out for me were Shiels and Holt who both had their initial shots saved but were composed enough to finish it at the second attempt. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that this is something that they work on in training. The patience and composure shown is refreshing.

Brilliant video. Two non-spectacular goals that stood out for me were Shiels and Holt who both had their initial shots saved but were composed enough to finish it at the second attempt. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that this is something that they work on in training. The patience and composure shown is refreshing.

Good composure but also demonstrates a degree of hunger and desire,happy as fuck to see that.