All Bears Travelling Abroad In Next Couple Of Weeks

Blueshoff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Lyon and can't even find a place to watch the games never mind a Rangers pub. On that note does anybody know anywhere?

I watched a few games in St. Etienne, just off the main sq top lefthand corner if you have the town hall at your back. That isnt too far from you.

Serious note.... anyone know of any Bear friendly bars in Berlin? I am there next weekend.

Tried the link above and google and this thread but no information .

Theres a pub on Ku'dam (near Zoo Strasse) called Kings Pub. It's an Irish pub but they show all of the Rangers games. Theres also another place near the Europa Centre, They changed their name recently. though still show it..

Failing that, if you head to Alexanderplatz, there are a load of pubs there showing live footie on differen't screens.

Theres a pub on Ku'dam (near Zoo Strasse) called Kings Pub. It's an Irish pub but they show all of the Rangers games. Theres also another place near the Europa Centre, They changed their name recently. though still show it..Failing that, if you head to Alexanderplatz, there are a load of pubs there showing live footie on differen't screens.

That would be a great day, lunch at Ka deWe then round the corner to watch the football.

That would be a great day, lunch at Ka deWe then round the corner to watch the football.

You should head over for a Hertha game. I was there for 18 months and go every 3 months right now. They seem to be catching on with some of the banter haha!

BTW if you do, theres a great pub near the Zoo Strasse U Bahn station where the supporters drink. Very friendly for the bears.

Theres a pub on Ku'dam (near Zoo Strasse) called Kings Pub. It's an Irish pub but they show all of the Rangers games. Theres also another place near the Europa Centre, They changed their name recently. though still show it..

Failing that, if you head to Alexanderplatz, there are a load of pubs there showing live footie on differen't screens.

Superb mate thAnks for that, I am over for 4 night next weekend, attending lulapalooza berlin, but need to see the game, lads have been too good to miss. Will definitely try your suggestions. Thanks.

P.s fuck google....

You should head over for a Hertha game. I was there for 18 months and go every 3 months right now. They seem to be catching on with some of the banter haha!BTW if you do, theres a great pub near the Zoo Strasse U Bahn station where the supporters drink. Very friendly for the bears.

was over for the walls 25 years celebration and went to the WB 3-2 match the night before, it was freezing.