So For Everyone There Today...

JWAC

You have to admit that type of entertainment is more than worth paying for.

Just magic (hat) to watch, the weather obviously helps but what a fantastic day out and what a happy feeling in and around Ibrox today.

In Mark and Davie we trust, sending us home happy

:uk::scot:

I honestly think I could walk in on Warburton shagging my burd up the arse after he's pished on my grandas ashes and I'd still love the guy. :lol:

If you videoed it, I'd pay to watch it :)

What's even better for me is watching the appreciation of the players to the support at the end, huge respect between the players and the support

Irresistible Rangers too good for Raith

Raith Rovers were unable to lay a glove on a rampant Rangers side this afternoon, as the Ibrox side made it nine wins from nine this season, with a dominant 5-0 win.

And that's from the raith website.

Felt like more than 73%.

Great to watch great weather great fans,

Looking round the stands everyone was happy the kids were enjoying the game, no game boys and phones out. If Mr Warburton carries on like this the next generation of fans will be secured

Its an absolute delight to watch Rangers play football. After the nightmare weve been through its such a relief to see us well on the right path. Warburton is well on the path to achieving legendary status. I fucking love this Club and days like today are the reason why. Shitey clubs try to get their sly off field digs in, and in true Rangers fashion we maintain our dignity, and then we slaughter them on the field of play. Honestly ive been a Bear for 26 years and i cant remember a more exciting or more positive time for us. We care about no one else, we do things our way and no one else matters. The way it should be. Thank Christ for that man and that enchanted bunnet of his. We ARE The People.

Last minute decision to go today as it's my kids birthday next week and need the funds but he asked to go!

Taken me a few years of moaning to get him into Rangers so I'm fucked if I'm going to say no when he wants to go watch us

Even better one than that is after the game he asked if we could maybe cancel his birthday party so he can go to the Livingston game :lol: :lol:

It was an absolute joy from start to finish and seeing my kid have fun like that makes me beam with pride.

Absolutely love Warburton and Weir.

I took my 5yr old son to his first game today. He loved it. Spent the 3hr journey home looking through the programme talking about all the goals, the stadium and the skills that Oduwa had. I was a little wary of how he might take to Ibrox as initially he wasn't too bothered... Over the moon he's took to it so well. May have been a totally different prospect had it been the old set up with 20k there. Thank fuck for Mark,Davie and the new board, the fans and the weather!

I was very disappointed by the weather today. Camera had trouble picking up the ball as we swept from sunshine into shade and back again ;) .

I'd like Mr Warburton to alter our tactics on sunny days to only attack down one wing at a time. Consideration to us RTV subscribers from overseas, you see.

I was very disappointed by the weather today. Camera had trouble picking up the ball as we swept from sunshine into shade and back again ;) .

I'd like Mr Warburton to alter our tactics on sunny days to only attack down one wing at a time. Consideration to us RTV subscribers from overseas, you see.

Your post count is perfect, never post again :D