Scotland V Germany

Bear cub1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all but they sounded like they were singing that they hate someone, it didn't sound like Germany, maybe Germans. It comes threw the TV as more of a toned drone than a clear song so I couldn't make it out over the commentary. Would it surprise you if it was 'Rangers'? They do hate our club with a passion.

no one likes us we don't care .i think you have a wee gripe with Scotland judging by your posts.

no one likes us we don't care .i think you have a wee gripe with Scotland judging by your posts.

I don't have any gripe against Scotland. But I get the annoyance that we get pilloried for shit whilst Scottish fans sing about hating the English.

It was the Germans singing if you hate the fucking English.

Some of you are worse than taigs. Grow up its a fucking song

In that case, I stand corrected. (tu)

Didn't hear it so probably shouldn't have commented. :lol:

Research carried out in 1996 noted that the proportion of the Tartan Army comprising Rangers supporters, "traditionally the backbone of the Tartan Army", had declined since the 1980s.[28] However, Rangers still provided the single largest proportion with 21%,[29] while west-of-Scotland Catholics, traditionally associated with Celtic, were still notably under-represented.[28] Politically, the Scottish National Party enjoyed the support of almost two in five Tartan Army members.[28]