Scotland V Germany

Bear cub1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What song was the Scotland support singing a few minutes ago, it sounded a lot like "If you hate the Rangers clap your hands" - I'm hoping it's purely as a result of not hearing it clearly that it sounded like that to me?!?!? Can anyone tell me?

Can't say I noticed it tbh.

What song was the Scotland support singing a few minutes ago, it sounded a lot like "If you hate the Rangers clap your hands" - I'm hoping it's purely as a result of not hearing it clearly that it sounded like that to me?!?!? Can anyone tell me?

think it was - if you hate the fuckin English clap your hands

Probably, the fear has set in.

think it was - if you hate the fuckin English clap your hands

Lol. Our 'racist' chanting is actually political, whereas theirs are genuinely racist.

Wonder if any issues will be made of this amongst the perpetually offended of Scottish football.