Turncoats

Ger77

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gees a break man

This is the 3rd thread here recently having a go at our upturn in attendance either claims their glory hunters, no as good fans as others or now might be turncoat

Seems like we're on our way back and that worries some so they feel the need to try and promote this stealth negativity

Pish

Like many within our support, I am loving the quality of the football Rangers are serving us. We have saw an upturn in attendances and the feelgood factor is back. Christ, even some so called journalists are waxing lyrical about MW's team.

Could there be a downside though?

I know a guy called Stevie who used to be a Bluenose, now he is a red hot bheggar.

There's Jason who was a Hibs fan but now travels to watch Arsenal.

Martin who followed Stenhousemuir but now watches the Jambos.

I'm sure we all know someone who has turned his back on his team, to follow the team with the silky players, the team which wins and wins well, who always play the good football.

Could our success lead to some of the people we despise joining the Blue Sea of Ibrox?

Im more worried about our own turncoats, those who will be up in arms when the team hits a bad patch, every team/player hits a bad patch and the good run comes to an end, what then? Will the same players get booed of the park? Will our manager still be magic? Hysteria and mania are never good, as they're followed by depression.

Im more worried about our own turncoats, those who will be up in arms when the team hits a bad patch, every team/player hits a bad patch and the good run comes to an end, what then? Will the same players get booed of the park? Will our manager still be magic? Hysteria and mania are never good, as they're followed by depression.

Hmm

:lol: Get to fuck

You're a right barrel of laughs.

BuzzKillington.jpg

How fuckin bad does it have to get before they start moaning? Holy shit! Try going through 9 fuckin years of it. Week in, week out, month after month, year after fuckin year. Lighting bonfires on the terraces of Ibrox to keep warm. What the fuck have we bred. We are Rangers. Get a fuckin grip. We are on the cusp of something special here. We can take our reverses. Listen to Struth. It's the resolve when we are not successful that makes us who we are. Easy to be a glory hunter. When we realise we are Rangers men, often at a young age, you are in for the long haul.

I remember going through the scum 9 ira. Did it make want to give up? Did it fuck, it made me more loyal, week by fuckin week. I suppose that was the No Surrender attitude we revere, and rightly so. So, let's enjoy. We will prevail..because WATP.

END OF RANT.

I couldn't imagine not supporting Rangers through thick and thin. I would think good supporters of any team would never switch allegiances for anything. For all I've seen since, frankly, 2011, the institution of Rangers FC has never been any different to me than it's been for the last 35 years. Doesn't make any difference to me what shite has been on the pitch, in the locker room, in the manager's chair, or in the boardroom. People come and go, good AND bad, but the institution I support is everlasting.

"Turncoat" is a good word for any "fan" who switches sides. I'd say the same about those that cut their contracts in 2012 as well.

How fuckin bad does it have to get before they start moaning? Holy shit! Try going through 9 fuckin years of it. Week in, week out, month after month, year after fuckin year. Lighting bonfires on the terraces of Ibrox to keep warm. What the fuck have we bred. We are Rangers. Get a fuckin grip. We are on the cusp of something special here. We can take our reverses. Listen to Struth. It's the resolve when we are not successful that makes us who we are. Easy to be a glory hunter. When we realise we are Rangers men, often at a young age, you are in for the long haul.

I remember going through the scum 9 ira. Did it make want to give up? Did it fuck, it made me more loyal, week by fuckin week. I suppose that was the No Surrender attitude we revere, and rightly so. So, let's enjoy. We will prevail..because WATP.

END OF RANT.

:):21:

END OF RANT.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp