Turncoats

Ger77

Like many within our support, I am loving the quality of the football Rangers are serving us. We have saw an upturn in attendances and the feelgood factor is back. Christ, even some so called journalists are waxing lyrical about MW's team.

Could there be a downside though?

I know a guy called Stevie who used to be a Bluenose, now he is a red hot bheggar.

There's Jason who was a Hibs fan but now travels to watch Arsenal.

Martin who followed Stenhousemuir but now watches the Jambos.

I'm sure we all know someone who has turned his back on his team, to follow the team with the silky players, the team which wins and wins well, who always play the good football.

Could our success lead to some of the people we despise joining the Blue Sea of Ibrox?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know some right fhannies. I know folk who boycotted, stopped going, lost interest. But become a taig? Naw. I wouldnt hang about with someone who would have the potential to do that. But i suppose im a better judge of character than the OP.

High horse loyal

Guy I used to go to games with as a teenager is now a Tartan Army diehard and goes to watch Dumbarton. He regularly goes us "Dirty Orange Bastards" on Facebook, had it out with him a few times because of it.

The guy needs a few rapid i think. Combo bang uppercut

Like many within our support, I am loving the quality of the football Rangers are serving us. We have saw an upturn in attendances and the feelgood factor is back. Christ, even some so called journalists are waxing lyrical about MW's team.

Could there be a downside though?

I know a guy called Stevie who used to be a Bluenose, now he is a red hot bheggar.

There's Jason who was a Hibs fan but now travels to watch Arsenal.

Martin who followed Stenhousemuir but now watches the Jambos.

I'm sure we all know someone who has turned his back on his team, to follow the team with the silky players, the team which wins and wins well, who always play the good football.

Could our success lead to some of the people we despise joining the Blue Sea of Ibrox?

I know of a guy called Scott who had us all believing he was a dye in the wool Bear but even with us playing our best football and things are on the right track he decided to follow the Taigs, even wear their taps now and again. It takes all sorts I suppose.