Dk Talks To Media ..

Ace

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about you guys, but to me the comment in regards to needing at least 5 more players somewhat confirms that Law, Templeton, Shiels, Zaliukas, and Clark will likely we leaving at the end of the season.

Zaliukas has already gone, as I recall.

Why should he fund it ?? We should self sustainable and not relying on sugar daddies - we should only pay for what we can afford on our own.

As much as I agree with your statement, we should of course be self sufficient, he did make promises about investment that I expect him to stick to.

Saying that, I believe he will.

Why should he fund it ?? We should self sustainable and not relying on sugar daddies - we should only pay for what we can afford on our own.

Pish. King brought the club to a standstill based on the promise hed heavily invest. But some folk dont actually care if he puts a penny in or not because theyve already won a battle that means more to them than the club does.

King was meant to be the millionaire to come save us, but now the fans are left to pay for everything.

Because he pledged on a number of occasions that he would put 30+ million into the club and that was one of the big reasons why he got in?

Pish. King brought the club to a standstill based on the promise hed heavily invest. But some folk dont actually care if he puts a penny in or not because theyve already won a battle that means more to them than the club does.

King was meant to be the millionaire to come save us, but now the fans are left to pay for everything.

...even if that were true, at least the money the fans are putting in is now going to the club, rather than to the rats who previously leeched us dry, many of whom are now facing criminal charges.

As things stand we don't need this £30-50m right now that King said he would get invested. But we will from next season. So I'd imagine there will be a new share issue between now and next summer, and see if King doesn't invest the money he said he would, that's when I'll go through him.

As things stand we don't need this £30-50m right now that King said he would get invested. But we will from next season. So I'd imagine there will be a new share issue between now and next summer, and see if King doesn't invest the money he said he would, that's when I'll go through him.

This (tu)

Then why the sudden reversal? Doesn't make sense.

Because they thought rangers would be the only team in Scotland to offer decent money, then they got wind of the tims interest then changed their mind knowing they could get the same amount of cash and not have to sell to a direct rival and keep the fans happy?

All this shite about Dave King pouring money into the club is fucking cringy. In the last 6 months we've gotten a new board, a new manager a new squad and are hammering teams week in, week out. The club seems to be stabilized. What more do you want? A screen shot from Dave Kings mobile banking app showing he transferred £30m to Rangers? Fuck off.

Why was Scott Allan even mentioned at this. We never signed him end of. Now will turn into some other embarassing tit for tat argument with hivs.

Nothing should've been said about it

it won't as king handled himself very well over the issue went on to say he understands why they wouldn't sell among other things.the video is on the site now.

it won't as king handled himself very well over the issue went on to say he understands why they wouldn't sell among other things.the video is on the site now.

Not so sure tbh, expect Hivs to come out and deny re the approach to us. That reporter might as well just have asked if we tapped the player!!!

Not so sure tbh, expect Hivs to come out and deny re the approach to us. That reporter might as well just have asked if we tapped the player!!!

Leeann Dempster "I have said all along that we do not speak about players from other clubs and Scott Allan is not our player any more. I find the timing of it all a bit strange."

Spiteful wee cow.

no denial means confirmation for me.

She did deny it in this article.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/hibs-chief-leeann-dempster-hits-6419246?

How ever that little piece at the end "We don't talk about another teams player" was a copy and paste from the Warburton handbook. Sounds like a cheeky dig to me mate.

She did deny it in this article.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/hibs-chief-leeann-dempster-hits-6419246?

How ever that little piece at the end "We don't talk about another teams player" was a copy and paste from the Warburton handbook. Sounds like a cheeky dig to me mate.

horrible bastard of club absolutley reeking from top to bottom.