Coppers In The Gf1

Glasgowrangersafc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cops at the football are cunts.

Targetting blokes out for a day supporting their team. Looking for easy arrests and being confrontational with young guys enjoying themselves. Fuck them.

Sing a song you're nicked.

Burgle a house... sorry they're too busy to investigate.

Get out there and deal with real crime you cunts.

The guy beside me asked one if the screws last week why the hibs singing h*** a few weeks back was ok, he was told the words h** and fenien arent the issue, once am insult is addes to them i.e bastard or cunt, thats when it becomes an issue... Couldnt make this shit up!

The guy beside me asked one if the screws last week why the hibs singing H*** a few weeks back was ok, he was told the words h** and fenien arent the issue, once am insult is addes to them i.e bastard or cunt, thats when it becomes an issue... Couldnt make this shit up!

He didn't. That's correct.

My issue is why Focus are all over our fans yet the beggars get an easy ride. Literally.

And the tartan trannies can stroll about bevvying without punishment.

We seem to be targeted which is unacceptable.

However if bears are making complaints about other bears then it's those greeting faced funds that deserve grief not plod.

What songs should we not sing that you class as political or bigoted ?

You have to understand I'm all for any song away from the ground. It's in the stadium I have a problem.

Sing what you want in your LOL, but I just prefer at the games it's gers songs. Just a personal opinion, one the club also shares.

In general the level of policing at our home games is absolutely ridiculous. Literally dozens upon dozens of coppers being paid to do absolutely fuck all. The amount of coppers in BF concourse at half time during the raith game was mental!

"they", whoever they might be, appear intent on criminalising the very act of being a rangers supporter.... And the worst part of it is we're paying for the privilege!

It's great when the lads in GF1 start giving it to them tight and they eventually back off, maybe the coppers themselves realise the level of policing is a joke.