Holt And Warburton Press Conferences.

BridgeIsBlue

Another excellent performance from MW. Jason came across well, answering questions with ease. It's good to hear different players getting a chance to face what can only be described as amateur journo's in preparation for when they face 'real' journalists once we get into Europe.

I think these clowns only have a handful of 'cretinous' questions that they refer to week in week out, idiots.

Another excellent performance from MW. Jason came across well, answering questions with ease. It's good to hear different players getting a chance to face what can only be described as amateur journo's in preparation for when they face 'real' journalists once we get into Europe.

I think these clowns only have a handful of 'cretinous' questions that they refer to week in week out, idiots.

If their combined brains were a potato crop they wouldn't have enough for a decent famine.

:uk:

Love that first video. I can imagine at most other training grounds across the country, after nutmeg there would be lots of howling and bantering between the players. However it's a testament to Mr Warburton that all the players kept up their intensity and continued to work on the drill until big Nathan stuck the ball in the goal without missing a beat. Absolutely brilliant!

Zelalem, fella ;) . Hope for a repeat of that finish on Saturday :D .

Can I ask those who think the level of questions from the journalists as shite ... What would you ask?

Remember you're probably writing for a national paper, with a readership in the 100 of 1000's ?

Just wondering is all

Can I ask those who think the level of questions from the journalists as shite ... What would you ask?

Remember you're probably writing for a national paper, with a readership in the 100 of 1000's ?

Just wondering is all

Hi Jason ........ How do you like the system that is bringing so much success to the team this season?

Hi Mark ......... Can you tell us how you have managed to turn things round in such a short time?

Hi Both .......... Why are you both so good?

OK the last question was from Jim White. :P

My "readers" would (genuinely) like to know how and why the team has managed to turn from night to day, to be a team that everyone enjoys watching, without trying to trip up the person being interviewed, which most of the hack pack try to do.

Attempt to ask positive and relevant questions pertaining to football, rather than follow a biased editor's bigoted agenda, this being the reason I would never be in journalism in this country.

What would be your line of questioning?

:uk:

We've been setting the tone in Scottish football since day one this season. We have a proper professional set-up that can only bring success both on and off the park and other clubs must be in awe of what W&W the players and the rest of the staff have achieved so far. I'm just gushing with pride these days.

WATP