Jim Duffy

Bearsden bear

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met Jim at a match at Stirling Albion a while ago and thought he was a thoroughly decent bloke. Knowledgeable about the game and not stand offish in any way,don't quite see why some folk have a prob with him. And give me Jim over the likes of Walker or Sutton any day of the week.

Did you just make that up on the hoof?

I don't have the slightest clue about Jim Duffy tbh. I honestly thought I was posting on the first page and keeping up the recurring theme of calling him a rabid, I now realise it's the 3rd page. It's been a long day..

I actually think he is a Tim though

Correct including one in the last minute of the game.

Not exactly the actions of a team lying down.

Barry Smith was still raging when he scored tho :lol:

The only time I've celebrated a last minute consolation in a 6-2 drubbing from the taigs as an equaliser

Barry Smith was still raging when he scored tho :lol:

The only time I've celebrated a last minute consolation in a 6-2 drubbing from the taigs as an equaliser

I had no idea who scored tbh but only remember a late goal for Dundee.

Think it was a evening game.

I don't have the slightest clue about Jim Duffy tbh. I honestly thought I was posting on the first page and keeping up the recurring theme of calling him a rabid, I now realise it's the 3rd page. It's been a long day..

I actually think he is a Tim though

Must be the shares he had in their club that gave it away.

Is it this game we're talking about?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/2982359.stm

Wednesday, 14 May, 2003, 20:34 GMT 21:34 UK

Ceptic: Broto, Mjallby, Balde, Valgaeren, Agathe, Lambert, Lennon, Petrov, Thompson, Larsson, Maloney (Smith 82).

Subs Not Used: Douglas, McNamara, Fernandez, Crainey.

Booked: Thompson.

Goals: Larsson 14, Thompson 27, 30, Maloney 52, 63, Mjallby 77.

Dundee: Speroni, Smith, Wilkie (Brady 69), Khizanishvili (Forbes 55), Hernandez Santos, Mackay, Rae, Mair, Novo, Milne, Burchill (Carranza 72).
Subs Not Used: Langfield, Nemsadze.

Goals: Smith 26, Mair 90.

Attendance: 57,542

Referee: T Brown.

I was thinking about making a thread like this yesterday myself after I heard his post match comments tbh

He really is a decent cunt - he's a Celtic fan no doubt about it but he's fair and balanced and has never jumped on any anti Rangers bandwagons

CLYDE boss insists Rangers still shouldn't be in the Irn-Bru Third Division as he prepares to go head-to-head with Ally McCoist's side this Sunday.

The debate about where the Gers should play this season split the country and, in Duffy's case, the Clyde boardroom

He said: "Rangers are an exception to the circumstances and the rule. You only have to look at the crowds to see that.

"They had nearly 50,000 at Ibrox on Saturday to watch them against Queen's Park. They are an exception to the rule.

"There could have been other punishments and other ways of dealing with it.

"In terms of where they were placed, personally speaking I felt they should have been placed in the First Division. It was a personal view."