Sone Alukos Old Firm Goal?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it the best looking OF goal this century?

I think it's between that one and Konterman's.

What do you all think?

Lee Wallaces goal that day is also one of my favourites.

Probably a few screamers which you could say looked better than Alukos but he made it look so easy they way he just glided passed 3 or 4 of their players as if they weren't even there.

Shit, ma bad...getting confused with Laudrups goal perhaps , although Albertz strike shades it...ma bad again..getting old

Just had a look at those goals again . Albertz score one and sets the other two up. Cadete's offside goal, his hair was offside haha.

There's only one Jorge cadete, he's got hair like spaghetti ...

One of my favourites was by Daniel Cousin. He got the ball down the right hand side, ragdolled their left back, Wilson I think, then made Boruc look a cunt by sticking it past him at the near post. A rare glimpse of the raw power and finishing ability the big man possessed. Just a pity we never saw it often enough.

If someone could post the video I'd be most grateful.

The diagonal pass (Mendes?) out to Cousin also has to be recognised in that goal - it was a sensational goal.

In recent times we've scored by far more stunners than them when you think about it.

Off the top of my head I can think of

Aluko, Konterman, Ness, Albertz solo run x2, Ferguson free kick, Thern, Numan, Mendes, Cousin, Naismith first in the 4-2 game...

The only real one of theirs that sticks out was Nakamura's 2-1 game