Gbh On Nathan Oduwa

Blue63

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How surprising that you could manage to twist the Gibbons assault on Oduwa into a PM dig.

#OT&P

Any heaven forfend that the board try and extract a level playing field for our team to operate on. He's the man with the plan, the bloke that attends the meetings and talked about building bridges. Time for him to do something other than attend football matches.

Away and seek further instructions from your paymasters.

Any heaven forfend that the board try and extract a level playing field for our team to operate on. He's the man with the plan, the bloke that attends the meetings and talked about building bridges. Time for him to do something other than attend football matches.

Away and seek further instructions from your paymasters.

Don't have any paymasters, only an opinion.....so you are wrong on that aswell.

The board (including PM who does more than attend matches) are trying to put in place a footballing operation (piece by piece) that will be the foundation for years to come and is the main priority. Last night MW for the first time, seemed to be severly peeved at the treatment dished out by Livingston and moreso that it went without sufficient censure by a weak referee. This may mean that it goes further up the line and conversations take place on the topic with Fleeting and/or the SFA.

Don't have any paymasters, only an opinion.....so you are wrong on that aswell.

The board (including PM who does more than attend matches) are trying to put in place a footballing operation (piece by piece) that will be the foundation for years to come and is the main priority. Last night MW for the first time, seemed to be severly peeved at the treatment dished out by Livingston and moreso that it went without sufficient censure by a weak referee. This may mean that it goes further up the line and conversations take place on the topic with Fleeting and/or the SFA.

What a load of arse licking pish. The board have done very well on the footballing side with the appointment of Mr Warburton. No-one is denying that. However, last night's actions, bordering on, if not actually, criminal, require something to be done now. Potless Paul is nothing but a waste of space.

What a load of arse licking pish. The board have done very well on the footballing side with the appointment of Mr Warburton. No-one is denying that. However, last night's actions, bordering on, if not actually, criminal, require something to be done now. Potless Paul is nothing but a waste of space.

How do you equate "have done very well" with "waste of space" when first and foremost, we are a football club?

#hatersgonaehate

Until someone steps in, the Scottish game will continue to stagnate. Players like Oduwa are what the game needs. Not cartoon looking ugly cunts trying to snap legs and thinking it's an acceptable way to play football. I doubt you would see behaviour like that in the Italian or Spanish lower leagues. I don't think we should go too far the other way, where a good strong tackle is completely gone, but equally, what we saw last night was an embarrassment and the governing bodies should be ashamed that it's deemed acceptable in their twisted interpretation of the laws of the game.

Having played them twice now I can safely say Livingston are the dirtiest team in the division. A thug collective out to stop teams playing the game of football. Should anyone try to go past them simply resort to rugby rules.

Hope this Gibbons prick gets similar.

the team now need to rally round a bit - when they see a tackle like that going in they should be all over the opposing player and ref. Look at what they done later in the game for Hallidays booking. Really innocuous pull of a jersey and they were all wanting to turn it into a melee.

If other teams do it we need to wisen up a little.

The incident involving Oduwa sums Scottish football up perfectly.teams that don't want to entertain ,just clug and keep the score down.then we have fuckwits in the media like Hannah in the sun giving broony 7/10 for "covering every inch of the pitch and still managing to give Lewandowski a couple of dunts".no wonder we are a third rate football nation now

the team now need to rally round a bit - when they see a tackle like that going in they should be all over the opposing player and ref. Look at what they done later in the game for Hallidays booking. Really innocuous pull of a jersey and they were all wanting to turn it into a melee.

If other teams do it we need to wisen up a little.

Yeah stick up for one another. I mean, if I did a bad tackle and I had Waghorn right up in my face personally I would shit it because he's built like a tank.

But definitely need to have a bit of gang mentality, because right now if we don't one or more of our players is going to get seriously injured and I've got a suspicion it'll be either Barry, Nathan or Gedion

Couple of views from down South.

http://thetottenhamway.com/article/...d-to-horror-challenges-called-a-clown-injured

http://www.london24.com/sport/footb...t_spurs_loanee_hit_by_horror_tackle_1_4278925

Tbh if I was a club such as Tottenham Hotspur or Aresnal I'd think twice about sending my young players up to this hate ridden and bitter "football" backwater. We ain't in the dark ages we're pre stone age. I love The Rangers,but it depresses me we are forced to ply our trade here.

If I was the spurs gaffer I'd be demanding his return before he is put out the game for good, somebody needs to stand up and be counted and take this further, would love to see the refs supervisors report, the ref should be booted back down to boys football