***the Official St Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Bla bla bla, same old negativity.

Performances have been getting worse, Yup 11 out of 11 shows that...

Slating our best player of the season so far who had an off day, How dare he after scoring 8 goals from RB.

Andy Halliday's a shadow, Aye that much of a shadow Goodwin looked like a lost puppy against him

Jason Holt goes missing, Yet hes popped up in pockets of space to find winners, goals that draw us level etc

We need a striker, even although Waghorns scored a barrel load already.

God help this forum if we actually draw a game.

Slating our best player of the season so far who had an off day, How dare he after scoring 8 goals from RB.

Andy Halliday's a shadow, Aye that much of a shadow Goodwin looked like a lost puppy against him

Jason Holt goes missing, Yet hes popped up in pockets of space to find winners, goals that draw us level etc

Aye, you're right enough, let's not bother discussing the performance of the team in the St Mirren game, its not like this is a specific thread on a discussion forum about the game or anything...

Seems to me the only thing that has really changed is we are not putting enough of our chances away. Same with QotS last week, we would have coasted to a comfortable win at St Mirren if we had been better in front of goal.

Sussed out yet 11 wins out of 11 :P hivs managed 3 shots on target v raith who had the majority of possession have some faith in the manager and players - they deserve it.

Cheer up I really dont see the need for the negativity :D

I still think that if we carry on trying to walk the ball into the net, we'll lose points. The 11 out of 11 could just as well be hiding the fact that our last 4 games at least have been laboured.

I think if MW is going to say that we just need to beat these teams in another manner because they're not just going to let us push them around, then we need to see something different in the next few games. I've just not seen any sign of change in our approach and teams are learning to halt our goal scoring.

On a negative point though, I found it ironic that after we did make a noise about refs making more bookings, we got 2 yesterday, to the Saints 1!!!

You're right, lets shut down the forum and not have an opinion.

You'd make an ideal SNP candidate, they don't want cunts to talk either.

Not the best of performances, but still a win nevertheless.

The positive I gather from yesterday's game is that we will not have the same amount top players underperforming together on a regular basis, the chances of that scenario are pretty remote, even the most pessimistic of us should agree on that.

At least seven didn't show and we still managed to get the three points, so our 100% record is still intact, and we will still go into the hivs game as favourites, regardless of yesterday's game.

:uk: