Bf3 Row H View?

Bobthemod

I was in bf3 on tues nite. Was pish, moved over to BF1 and would ye believe it, but they actually are all 14 :lol:

case anyone wants tae know i was the fat steamin cunt shoutin abuse at their fat keeper. But why do yous get pure ragin wen anyone else tries to start a song?

Hi, Bob.

I've left you a message in the staff forum.

Bobs 30 and still lives with his mom. But he dont got a job cuz bob sits at home and smokes pot. But his 12 yr old brother looks upto him an awful lot

What's your seat number Bob? I know everyone in BF Row H so I can tell you who you'll be sitting beside and how good or bad their banter might be.

Best seat in that row is beside wee Jimmy Sneddon, master of top bants. Unfortunately you won't be beside him because there's a waiting list for all the seats in his immediate vicinity.

I was in bf3 on tues nite. Was pish, moved over to BF1 and would ye believe it, but they actually are all 14 :lol:

case anyone wants tae know i was the fat steamin cunt shoutin abuse at their fat keeper. But why do yous get pure ragin wen anyone else tries to start a song?

Seen you. Didn't think you looked steaming......