*** The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread ***

Do we need to put out a defensive formation against hibs, go full out attack from the first minute, get them on the back foot and keep it going.

It's not defensive to play ball in his proper position.

All your doing is adding a bit more grit in midfield.

And yet the Tottenham Hotspur official website describes him as a centre half?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/professionals-profiles/dominic-ball/

Yes now, all through his youth, playing with northern Ireland and England he has played in midfield.

Spurs have developed him into a centre half in the same way huddkestone was a centre half who the developed into a midfielder.

And yet the Tottenham Hotspur official website describes him as a centre half?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/professionals-profiles/dominic-ball/

Yes now, all through his youth, playing with northern Ireland and England he has played in midfield.

Spurs have developed him into a centre half in the same way huddkestone was a centre half who the developed into a midfielder.

I don't know why you had to respond twice but oh well.

All I am saying is Ball is a centre half. Yes he has played defensive midfield when he was young but most players change positions as they progress up the U17/U18/U21 teams. If his best position was defensive midfield then Spurs would have kept him in that role. To shoe horn him into that position on Sunday would be detrimental to the team I feel. I think a lot of people are over analysing this game, lets remember its only Hibs we are playing and we beat them 6-2 on our last visit to Easter Road.

Wes

Tav Kiernan Ball Wallace

Zelalem Halliday Holt

Oduwa Waghorn Mckay

I don't know why you had to respond twice but oh well.

All I am saying is Ball is a centre half. Yes he has played defensive midfield when he was young but most players change positions as they progress up the U17/U18/U21 teams. If his best position was defensive midfield then Spurs would have kept him in that role. To shoe horn him into that position on Sunday would be detrimental to the team I feel. I think a lot of people are over analysing this game, lets remember its only Hibs we are playing and we beat them 6-2 on our last visit to Easter Road.

Wes

Tav Kiernan Ball Wallace

Zelalem Halliday Holt

Oduwa Waghorn Mckay

We will beat them Sunday but don't expect anything like a 6-2 result.