Championship Rivals Who Cares What The Score Is Thread.

Jakes Pal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time you started worrying.

It's a disgrace Hibs are still in this race, a disgrace.

The fact that HIVs are still in the race I think has a lot more to do with their form rather than ours. We've only dropped 4 points this season.

Think about it another way: if we were back in the top league and you were to swap the Tims for HIVs would you be as concerned?

I think part of the anxiety with the current position is that it's HIVs who are chasing us and we don't normally associate them with a title chase.

I still think we need to up our game but we've still got a long way to go nail the end of the season.

You can't argue with the fact that Hivs have been winning all their games- that's why they're still in this race. Nothing to do with us.

Bottom line is that we have only dropped 5 points this season, and they've only dropped seven. Both squads are miles ahead of the rest of the league.

no it isn't.

yes today's result wasn't good enough, but we have to remember that we've only drawn one game, lost one game and won the rest.

it's frustrating not being further ahead but no one can deny that Hibs are in great form

The fact that HIVs are still in the race I think has a lot more to do with their form rather than ours. We've only dropped 4 points this season.

Think about it another way: if we were back in the top league and you were to swap the Tims for HIVs would you be as concerned?

I think part of the anxiety with the current position is that it's HIVs who are chasing us and we don't normally associate them with a title chase.

I still think we need to up our game but we've still got a long way to go nail the end of the season.

We're not in the top league, were in a diddy league full of diddy teams!

It is understandable that some are frantically pressing the panic button given what we have been through the last few years.

However I would strongly suggest that we remember that we are going to win the vast majority of our games this season.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if we make a couple of major, if not quite Marquee signings in the January transfer window.

We are going to win this Championship this season, any naysayers feel free to bookmark this post and come back to slaughter me at the end of the season.

I will take any such abuse on the chin.

Fuck sake behave yourself, "a disgrace"???? Rangers have only dropped 5 points, we can fo fuck all about games not involving ourselves, if Hibs keep beating the rest then it'll come down to games against each other, Hibs have a very good squad, probably a top 6 squad, games against them are going to be tough, to say its a disgrace after 14 games is absolutely stupid.

Fuck sake behave yourself, "a disgrace"???? Rangers have only dropped 5 points, we can fo fuck all about games not involving ourselves, if Hibs keep beating the rest then it'll come down to games against each other, Hibs have a very good squad, probably a top 6 squad, games against them are going to be tough, to say its a disgrace after 14 games is absolutely stupid.

Aye a fucking disgrace!

You can't argue with the fact that Hivs have been winning all their games- that's why they're still in this race. Nothing to do with us.

Bottom line is that we have only dropped 5 points this season, and they've only dropped seven. Both squads are miles ahead of the rest of the league.

Not miles above hobs though. At the end of the day we all expect automatic promotion no matter mannager. I have confidence on Warbs, but ot is clear we need a player or two in January.

Not miles above hobs though. At the end of the day we all expect automatic promotion no matter mannager. I have confidence on Warbs, but ot is clear we need a player or two in January.

Yeah I agree- the point I was trying to make is though that Hivs are doing so much better than anyone expected this year, and beating all the other teams consistently, just like we are. They now have a better unbeaten run than we did!