Championship Rivals Who Cares What The Score Is Thread.

Jakes Pal

At the risk of future, but most unlikely comeback, I would just like to say that we WILL end the season on top of the league, for that is what we do(apart from a few abherrations).

All that matters is that we will win more games than any other team in the league are participating in this year,

We are going to be promoted, and we will begin to start settling some long overdue grudges.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y start a thread ya dick

What is it have said to be called a dick is beyond me. My intention in starting the post was to say, that no matter what, we will win promotion this season.

Perhaps it is arrogance on my part, but as Rangers Fan, I do not give a shit about what our opposition do

What is it have said to be called a dick is beyond me. My intention in starting the post was to say, that no matter what, we will win promotion this season.

Perhaps it is arrogance on my part, but as Rangers Fan, I do not give a shit about what our opposition do

Did you bother how hearts were getting on last season?

I said this last season and i was wrong.

At the risk of future, but most unlikely comeback, I would just like to say that we WILL end the season on top of the league, for that is what we do(apart from a few abherrations).

All that matters is that we will win more games than any other team in the league are participating in this year,

We are going to be promoted, and we will begin to start settling some long overdue grudges.

While I'll always rejoice in the World Record amount of times we've won the League, I'd say this statement I highlighted is excessively arrogant and misinformed, we've competed in 128 Leagues and we've finished first in 56 of those, an incredible number granted but we've not finished first on 56.25% of the time, a little bit more than "a few abherrations" mate.

Of course, as it was last year.

We will not stroll this league, not by any means.

Last year I'll agree with you. Many of us (me included) thought that we would win the league just because we were Rangers playing in the Championship. The reality was that we had so many problems on and off the pitch that meant it wasn't going to be as simple as that. The reality set in just before Christmas last year for most of us.

However, this year we've solved the majority of the off field issues, have a top quality manager, have made very good signings, have gotten rid of all the duds and are playing attractive football. There is no reason why we shouldn't be expecting to win this league comfortably.

To be honest, I'll be very surprised if we win the league by less than 10 points come the end of the season.

[quote name="Wearethepeople72" post="1062988201" The reality set in just before Christmas last year for most of us.

However, this year we've solved the majority of the off field issues, have a top quality manager, have made very good signings, have gotten rid of all the duds and are playing attractive football. There is no reason why we shouldn't be expecting to win this league comfortably.

To be honest, I'll be very surprised if we win the league by less than 10 points come the end of the season.

The reality set in for me far earlier than Xmas. And I see some similar concerns.

The positive for me is we have a far improved manager and squad.

However after a poor start hivees are now on a better run than us, have beaten us, are at times playing well and at other times grinding out results. They are similar to Herts, and teams don't raise their game against them as much as they do against us. Don't see the logic in 10 points gaps based on form.

Are they going to bottle it, young boys lose form, lose to us twice more??? Deva vu arguments for me.

We have it all to do and would do well to respect how good they've been rather than showing arrogance which seems to have lingered on from last season.

Me personally, I couldn't give a fuck how other teams are doing. As Mr. Warburton says "It's about Rangers, it has to be". Focus on ourselves and make sure the team keeps winning, and we'll be in good shape.

We couldn't beat Hibs though could we?

Me personally, I couldn't give a fuck how other teams are doing. As Mr. Warburton says "It's about Rangers, it has to be". Focus on ourselves and make sure the team keeps winning, and we'll be in good shape.

He also said that whilst focusing on ourselves we'll have our guys assess the strengths and weaknesses of our opposition.

He also said we'd stick to our way of doing it but felt the need to adapt to face Hiveees at their place which shows he's willing to change tactics against them in particular.

The way to keep winning is not just about we do it's about knowing about the opposition and minimising their effectiveness too.