Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they shareholders didnt want associated with a club whos manager thought that hitting shots off his bare arse at training was how professional footballers train

They sold up after Ally handed in his notice and went on leave...

Try again.

Distasteful is very appropriate. The SoS should not be used by the Board in their fight with Ashley. The background of SoS is ready made to be damaging to the Club. They have more banning orders from Ibrox than the rest of the ST base in all probability. I would much prefer the SoS faded off into the distance and a model fan took over their mantle.

Agreed mate, the dirty deeds been done in terms of this lots usefulness.

Be much better for them to step back but it looks like theres an ego to be fed, and the more this one milks it the less palatable he looks.

I have no idea for sure but it almost reads like jealousy. Some no doubt just following the herd too. The sheer venom and hatred in posts normally afforded for the likes of Lennon and Lawwell astounding.

:lol: you are a donkey

So you, the guy who was shouting about stadium expansion, thinks that we're wrong for dislking the guy who led the boycott which took our attendances to their lowest and abuses other fans for shopping with their kids?

Fucking moron. Couldnt make it up

To be serious, I can't help thinking he would make a great legitimate marketing director for the club if it handled its own merchandise.

Most marketing guys are creative bullshitters and Craig is a genuine master. Seems to have organised his online shop pretty well too.

Aye because another proven liar is all we need to sort the retail and marketing

This is exactly whats wrong with the fans and the Club - CH or Dingwall or anyone who runs these groups have ZERO qualifications when it comes to having anything to do with running a Club. But because theyre in the papers and shout a lot of lies loudly we get idiots that want them appointed to prominent positons.

theres some absolute fucking clowns in our support. Who clearly havent learned a single lesson in the past 4 years.

Protests / encouraging boycotts on the false 75p for every tenner premise / driving around in a van with the Easdales faces on it / the flogging of the AC Milan kit / football academy / cyber fucking pints / calling fellow fans scum...

He's a fucking embarrassment and deserves everything he gets.

Cared that much he told people to bhoycott.

He told people to boycott because he thought that was the only way to rid the club of the parasites that infested us to line their own pockets,

Personally I did not agree with him at all but that is no reason to abuse him.

However misguided his actions I believe he thought he was acting in the best long term interests of the club

He told people to boycott because he thought that was the only way to rid the club of the parasites that infested us to line their own pockets,

Personally I did not agree with him at all but that is no reason to abuse him.

However misguided his actions I believe he thought he was acting in the best long term interests of the club

Dont care what his intentions were, his actions were disgraceful and were an embarassment to the Club and its fans.

He and his cronies called folk scum, traitors and spastics for going to support the Club. Im always of the mind that whether a man decides to attend a game, for whatever reason, is how own business. CH made it into an us vs them situation amongst the fans, and the fans still havent recovered and I doubt the fanbase will ever be the same.

I wanted the old board out, but not to the detriment of the team and not at the risk of the Clubs future. If we had went under last year then CH and the boycotters would have been as much to blame as the board. The fact that King bought his shares behind closed doors or however you want to call it shows that the board werent willing to bend and that the boycotts achieved fuck all. While CH was sitting in his couch watching BT sport, or outside shouting lies to fans, trying to sell them cheap shirts, while calling others scum, some of us were inside Ibrox in the freezing cold watching dross football with nothing to raise our spirits because the boycott made it seem like this was a never ending saga.

Ive known folk who have said their marriage was ruined by Rangers, but that was because they spent so much time and money going to games and following the team. CHs marriage probably got ruined because his wife was sick of having to listen him and his daft mates sitting in the livingroom every satruday instead of being at the game. Probably realised she was living with some narcicistic headcase. He makes it seem like what he did was so hard but it wasnt at all.

CH took the easy route, it was easy for anyone to just not go to the games back when Ally and clipboard Kenny were running the team, it was a struggle to sit through it and sit through 4 hour bus journeys in the cold to get pumped by the likes of Alloa, yet CH makes it seem like it was breaking his heart and ruining his life because he didnt bother his arse.

And then after all that, to see him in the directors box, at his first game in a year while the rest of us stuck in and dealt with it was just like rubbing salt in the wound, like the Club saying we never mattered in the first place.

Im backing King, and the current board, but ill never have a great deal of respect for them because they shunned the fans who stayed to keep behind the team.

I remember him being ripped apart by the HAG on national tv and allowing utter nonsense to be spewed about our club,such as we had been stripped of titles,while he sat there like a statue. No time for the man. Any person on this forum in that position would not only defend our club to the hilt but would also have put the HAG in her place. He can bugger off not interested in his whining. And he does not and never will speak for me.

Dont care what his intentions were, his actions were disgraceful and were an embarassment to the Club and its fans.

He and his cronies called folk scum, traitors and spastics for going to support the Club. Im always of the mind that whether a man decides to attend a game, for whatever reason, is how own business. CH made it into an us vs them situation amongst the fans, and the fans still havent recovered and I doubt the fanbase will ever be the same.

I wanted the old board out, but not to the detriment of the team and not at the risk of the Clubs future. If we had went under last year then CH and the boycotters would have been as much to blame as the board. The fact that King bought his shares behind closed doors or however you want to call it shows that the board werent willing to bend and that the boycotts achieved fuck all. While CH was sitting in his couch watching BT sport, or outside shouting lies to fans, trying to sell them cheap shirts, while calling others scum, some of us were inside Ibrox in the freezing cold watching dross football with nothing to raise our spirits because the boycott made it seem like this was a never ending saga.

Ive known folk who have said their marriage was ruined by Rangers, but that was because they spent so much time and money going to games and following the team. CHs marriage probably got ruined because his wife was sick of having to listen him and his daft mates sitting in the livingroom every satruday instead of being at the game. Probably realised she was living with some narcicistic headcase. He makes it seem like what he did was so hard but it wasnt at all.

CH took the easy route, it was easy for anyone to just not go to the games back when Ally and clipboard Kenny were running the team, it was a struggle to sit through it and sit through 4 hour bus journeys in the cold to get pumped by the likes of Alloa, yet CH makes it seem like it was breaking his heart and ruining his life because he didnt bother his arse.

And then after all that, to see him in the directors box, at his first game in a year while the rest of us stuck in and dealt with it was just like rubbing salt in the wound, like the Club saying we never mattered in the first place.

Im backing King, and the current board, but ill never have a great deal of respect for them because they shunned the fans who stayed to keep behind the team.

We are all entitled to our viewpoint and mine is I don't slag off fellow bears

Cared that much he told people to bhoycott.

This was his view as how he could help

He may have been wrong or perhaps correct....

He tried something though.

My guess is that you believe it was the wrong action to take

Which is fine and perhaps I agree ....but what if we are wrong and CH was correct?

We are all entitled to our viewpoint and mine is I don't slag off fellow bears

I concur, though we are indeed a rare breed

The guy tried something

You can count on one hand the number of folk who put themselves out there

Either supporting his methods or coming up with alternatives.

I continued to attend along with all my mates a few were of heavy heart but we went along as we always have.

This though does not mean I condemn a guy for doing something while most bashed away on our keyboards.