Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak about ideas of self importance and grandeur:

John Greig, who had only been back at Ibrox once, when the Govan Stand was named in honour of Sandy Jardine, since resigning from the board during the Craig Whyte era, returned that night.

He came over at one point and I asked him: “How does it feel being back? It must be very emotional?” He said: “Aye, son, but to be honest with you, there’s a lot of faces in here I don’t recognise.” I said: “Oh, I’m very sorry, I’m Craig Houston from the Sons of Struth.” He said: “I wasn’t talking about you. Everyone knows who you are.” It was absolutely mind blowing.

:D:D

<cr>

What a sad act. Plenty of fans have done a lot for their Club and asked NOTHING in return. This guy thinks hes a hero because all he asked for was to rub elbows with the big money men.

He talks how he struggled when he was driving a bentley and a fucking jag. Some of us work all week to barely scrape by, then what little money we have left over we spend to see our team, and this guy calls us rats and traitors for it.

He is an utter fucking scumbag who wants nothing but to make money off of Rangers. He doesnt even go to games half the time and when he does he's regularly spotted outside the ground while the games still on. Hes nothing but a profiteering tarrier.

Hopefully DK and PM and the board stay away from this radical moron because if they start siding with him ill lose whatever faith ive gained in them.

He talks how he struggled when he was driving a bentley and a fucking jag.

I could put a new Bentley and a Jag on the road tomorrow, doesn't mean they're paid for...or on the flip side, I could buy a Bentley and Jag, both 20 + years old. It's merely soundbites from the deluded fantasist, to invoke a degree of sympathy from the equally deleuded fuckwits that see him as some sort of messiah.

Lets's get one thing straight here, I don't want King to fail and I hope he comes good on what he has promised - but if the shit hits the fan again and we find ourselves back on a downward spiral, then Houston and Co should be hounded to the ends of the earth due to their various campaigns in getting King in.

I've said it before and I still stand by it. They're worse than Bheasts, it's akin to having an enemy within.

I was bought Alan Sugars biography. Gave up after a couple of chapters as it was the most pompous, self congratulatory, vain, full of shit wankfest I had ever read in my life.................until now!!! Step forward CH. :)

Least sugar has the right to be all that

Houston is just a fud

http://www.mayoclini...on/con-20025568

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

I wouldnt be so worried about Houston. A bit of an egoist. The guy that rides shotgun with him is the bigger danger. Our Board and fans groups are not good judges of character. We had another egoist who was wrongly allowed to join the Board. He had to be asked to resign as we all know. The Board should not be fratenising with these sorts. This is the. problem.

Had to laugh at the warning part.

There was a lad who posted on here that gave him dogs abuse on Facebook. Cue his da being approached in a pub to tell his boy to back off.

Howling cunt of a man.

was it him or his sidekick who arranged it? Doesnt matter as it happened. Its ironic talking of his 'associates' and their 'off centre businessmen' connections and that stuff goes on. Even the stuff about the Easdales when he is associated with what he claims the Easdales to be.

It's completely obvious to most people that Craig Houston has serious issues.

It's the people who entertain him that I cannot understand.

You would really need to have a low sense of self esteem to be interested in anything he has to say. His book will be a flop and I would guess the majority of sales will be from obsessed Bheasts.

He is a bear first and foremost, but no one here seems to be acknowledging that. Some of the protests I think are a bit whacky but I don't hate the guy or wish him any wrong.

He and his group did call fellow fans (and their kids) "Scum" a few weeks ago outside of Ibrox. How that hurt Sports Direct...it has never been explained.

To be honest...what has the protests of Sports Direct over the past year accomplished other than trying to direct money into the pockets of those organizing the protests? Has it helped the club with their negotiating position? No.