Dae You Know Who Ah Um?

Carsons Dog

So somebody dropped ashes at his front door and spelled out "Your getting done in ya fanny" or something like that.

He had people believe the Sports Direct nonsense so I'm sure our gullible supporters out there will obviously take his word for it.

Absolute cretin of a man.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon my ignorance but whats the actual reason that most people on here seem to hate him.

I have no idea for sure but it almost reads like jealousy. Some no doubt just following the herd too. The sheer venom and hatred in posts normally afforded for the likes of Lennon and Lawwell astounding.

Pardon my ignorance but whats the actual reason that most people on here seem to hate him.

Will it be in the book about wanting to go with his mates from the darkside to watch the Bheasts playing Barca.

there you go

oh and there could also be the part where he boycotted his ST etc, but then had the brass neck to go to away games, giving money to our opponents and denying a true bear a ticket for an away game where tickets were hard to come by

dont think for one minute that its about the club with him, it isnt, he spied a way to make it all about him and for that our club and fellow fans had to suffer abuse from him and his moronic followers

I have no idea for sure but it almost reads like jealousy. Some no doubt just following the herd too. The sheer venom and hatred in posts normally afforded for the likes of Lennon and Lawwell astounding.

Aye, they refer to Rangers fans as "scum" as well. And to talk about following the herd, LOL.

But in the final analysis all that matters is did he make a difference?

No difference at all to be honest. With regards to Sports Direct, the club is not in a better place with regards to its relationship and deal with Sports Direct. With regards to the ownership changes at Ibrox, no difference either unless he is claiming to have loaned King and T3B the money to have purchased stock in the club to achieve a sizable ownership percentage.

Dont know the guy so wont do him in, like most I've found his antics kinda distasteful, more in keeping with that rabble across the city tbh. But in the final analysis all that matters is did he make a difference? Mibbes the distasteful was required.

Distasteful is very appropriate. The SoS should not be used by the Board in their fight with Ashley. The background of SoS is ready made to be damaging to the Club. They have more banning orders from Ibrox than the rest of the ST base in all probability. I would much prefer the SoS faded off into the distance and a model fan took over their mantle.

No difference at all to be honest. With regards to Sports Direct, the club is not in a better place with regards to its relationship and deal with Sports Direct. With regards to the ownership changes at Ibrox, no difference either unless he is claiming to have loaned King and T3B the money to have purchased stock in the club to achieve a sizable ownership percentage.

Why were those shares available to purchase?

Why were existing shareholders willing to sell?

"Just coz"?

A number of reasons I am sure...financially that club has lost a lot of money..plus, there seemed to be a willing buyer. Some folks didn't like the power struggle between a turd and a giant douche and the damage that was being done to the club as a result of this battle.

If the response on FF is anything to go by, there won't be many buying this drivel. It's a £1 in Bargain Books job - nothing surer.

A nice wee stocking filler - £1

All the wee Bears never forgetting how we took our club back - Priceless

A number of reasons I am sure...financially that club has lost a lot of money..plus, there seemed to be a willing buyer.

That's just two reasons...

Some folks didn't like the power struggle between a turd and a giant douche and the damage that was being done to the club as a result of this battle.

We all know why you sold up. (tu)smileys-money-702364.gif

To be serious, I can't help thinking he would make a great legitimate marketing director for the club if it handled its own merchandise.

Most marketing guys are creative bullshitters and Craig is a genuine master. Seems to have organised his online shop pretty well too.

People may not like certain people , but ridiculing a guy for his efforts into the club he supports which nearly cost him everything

Nah, go ahead and play the jokers

Some supporters are thankful guys like that are around who put the support of their club before anything else