**** Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ****

Torture, can't wait til January for a couple of signings.

Mckay desperately needs couple of weeks off and can Tav's twin bro stop having a laugh and get us the real deal back on the pitch, nowt to do with the own goal, just been shocking last 6 games!

Was impressed with Thomson last game so hopefully he will get a shout before the usual 60 min routine of Shiels and Clark

I thought Zelazem has been involved and played better in this game. Hold, Haliday and Wallace have all contributed, other than that I'm a bit disappointed to be level with Morton at home at HT.

I still think we'll win it, but why does it always take a dressing down at HT for us to produce 'penetrating' football?

You can have all the possession in the world but it's no good if you don't score with it.

I thought Zelazem has been involved and played better in this game. Hold, Haliday and Wallace have all contributed, other than that I'm a bit disappointed to be level with Morton at home at HT.

I still think we'll win it, but why does it always take a dressing down at HT for us to produce 'penetrating' football?

You can have all the possession in the world but it's no good if you don't score with it.

agreed about zelalem mate , looks like hes putting more effort in when hes gave the ball away etc