Overreacting Moany Bastards

Skyson1872

Yesterday we drew at home to Morton, and I would agree poor result. But half of you cunts are acting like its the fall of Rome and our players would struggle to get a game for shettleston juniors Fs

We have had better teams than this that had poorer results. No team on this planet can win every game they play. Hearts last season never won every single game and look how they are doing. So if they can do it, why do yous think Glasgow Rangers cant?

I'm not saying we don't need to improve, we are playing too slow and indirect right now. But the opposition doesn't help that and once we play better teams who are open more we will play better too. Stop overreacting, get behind the team and support Warburton and his philosophy as he is the best thing to happen to our club in decades.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday we drew at home to Morton, and I would agree poor result. But half of you cunts are acting like its the fall of Rome and our players would struggle to get a game for shettleston juniors Fs

We have had better teams than this that had poorer results. No team on this planet can win every game they play. Hearts last season never won every single game and look how they are doing. So if they can do it, why do yous think Glasgow Rangers cant?

I'm not saying we don't need to improve, we are playing too slow and indirect right now. But the opposition doesn't help that and once we play better teams who are open more we will play better too. Stop overreacting, get behind the team and support Warburton and his philosophy as he is the best thing to happen to our club in decades.

Did you actually see what went on yesterday?

Only thing worse than cunts moaning is attention seeking posts moaning about cunts moaning

We were shite and dropped 2 points - moan away IMO

I'm not attention seeking at all, I just dont understand why there is so much criticism. Yes we dropped 2 points and never played well, you moan about the performance then, not that our team is made of vegetables and that we will struggle to win the league etc.

Did you actually see what went on yesterday?

Yesterday is the key word there, admittedly its not our only poor performance of the season, but when we were hammering hibs 6-2, QOTS 5-1, alloa 5-1, no one was saying we were worse than every team in the top league and that Warburton needs plan B's and all this pish, you either support his philosophy or not.

I'm not attention seeking at all, I just dont understand why there is so much criticism. Yes we dropped 2 points and never played well, you moan about the performance then, not that our team is made of vegetables and that we will struggle to win the league etc.

People need to realise that places like this are a place for supporters to vent and let off some steam

I'd rather have people get it out their system on here and feel better come next game raring to go

(We are better than them) although I'm sure Celtic lost to Morton the same season they scraped to beat Barca (the season after it was in fact, although still).. It's not the fall of Rome, this is part of the journey that we have to accept a bitter draw at least once and the squad will learn from it and this is part of Mark Warburton's and our club's rise to make Rangers great again

I am reluctant to criticize also because teams are setting up not to get beat against us instead of

trying to win. I include yesterday in that

That's nothing new, though, I've seen teams do it against Rangers and Celtic all my life

Of course it's difficult but there's also a lot of plus sides to that like majority of possession, playing deep in their half, ball retention

The players should be able to take that on no bother

The forums about opinions if you think a Draw against Morton at home is good enough given the players bought and wages we are paying. you must be a bit daft.

I'm positive Warburton and Weir wont think its good enough either.

Our defence is that bad that even McGregor (who i thought was very poor) would be first choice.

The forums about opinions if you think a Draw against Morton at home is good enough given the players bought and wages we are paying. you must be a bit daft.

Our defence is that bad that even McGregor (who i thought was very poor) would be first choice.

Was nodding my head in agreement until you mentioned McGregor wtf

Darren McGregor first choice in our defence :lol:

Lies

If he was ever better than any of our current defenders he wouldn't have been jettisoned and allowed to crawl to Hibs for free

We got rid of mcgregor as his wage wasn't worth his skill like you allude to above

Stop hitting panic button guys Hibs fans must be having a party reading this

Was nodding my head in agreement until you mentioned McGregor wtf

He's shit but would be better than what we currently have, at least he had a bit of pace and didnt make as many mistakes. His problem was always cross balls coming in.

Darren McGregor first choice in our defence :lol:

Lies

If he was ever better than any of our current defenders he wouldn't have been jettisoned and allowed to crawl to Hibs for free

We got rid of mcgregor as his wage wasn't worth his skill like you allude to above

Stop hitting panic button guys Hibs fans must be having a party reading this

Its no panic button the defence was a joke yesterday and that is against shite players.

Yesterday is the key word there, admittedly its not our only poor performance of the season, but when we were hammering hibs 6-2, QOTS 5-1, alloa 5-1, no one was saying we were worse than every team in the top league and that Warburton needs plan B's and all this pish, you either support his philosophy or not.

Those games came before they sussed our style of play m8.

I thought we were going to romp the game yesterday after scoring early but Morton stuck to their game plan and got that bit of luck.

We cannot depend on luck

Our style of play is becoming robotic, we need some flare

In all reality if we had McGregor our matches wouldn't have been lovely stylish football where we still won most of the matches, but it would become like a game of header and run for us. I'm not sure we would be where we are right now.

We are going where we need to go, and if I was offered this scenario at the start of the season when Hibs were 1-0 up against us in petrofac cup before we turned it round 6-2 I would have bit your hand off.

I trust McParland and Magic Hat and Weir to recognise what is needed for our squad and any defensive deficiencies etc as I'm sure they are going to, and we learn from it every time we don't win I'm certain of that. We will still beat Hibs on 28th and will need to up our game for the next match before that.

That's nothing new, though, I've seen teams do it against Rangers and Celtic all my life

Of course it's difficult but there's also a lot of plus sides to that like majority of possession, playing deep in their half, ball retention

The players should be able to take that on no bother

that's the reason I think we need 3/4 quality signings either in January or definitely the summer. Get them we are in business