Overreacting Moany Bastards

Skyson1872

We've been average for a while now.

Predictable and lethargic!

I still think we have done better than expected as i've mentioned quite a bit, but we are still weak at the back and easy to nullify in attack.

Beats me why someone would want different points off view silenced on a football messageboard.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I read Hibs net and they were all saying their team needs to change and manager isn't cutting it after a draw against Morton I would laugh my head off, in their case it's true almost but in our case it's just overreaction

After a fantastic start to the season the performances have progressively got worse. The defence has been a problem all season and this has not been addressed. Yesterday was poor but it was the defence that cost us 2 points. Less and less actual chances are being created as each week passes and we are not direct enough in the final third. It is not about yesterdays result its the performance and recent performances.

It would appear some people on this forum cannot see the wood for the trees.

If I read Hibs net and they were all saying their team needs to change and manager isn't cutting it after a draw against Morton I would laugh my head off, in their case it's true almost but in our case it's just overreaction

You can say what you like about Stubbs or Hibs - but they have maintained a good level of football and a good challenge so far - i thought the league would be out of sight by now and thats not the case by a long way. If we struggle in our next couple of games the way we have in the last few, its going to be a very interesting run in.

Recent results have been poor and make the next couple of matches huge in terms of our opponents.

I believe the tempo has dropped off quite a bit over the course of 90 minutes, at the beginning of the season we were far sharper and in opponents faces far quicker.

After the match yesterday on my way home a guy on the bus said "Warburton can get tae fuck as far as I'm concerned" I could only laugh......we have the quality to win this league by a distance but we need to improve and soon.

A draw at home to a team like Morton Is unacceptable as was the draw at Livingston ( If I included the loss at Hibs that would be an overreaction ) not a moan but a fact,The Rangers should not be dropping points to teams like that and we better get our act together In the upcoming matches this month

A draw at home to a team like Morton Is unacceptable as was the draw at Livingston ( If I included the loss at Hibs that would be an overreaction ) not a moan but a fact,The Rangers should not be dropping points to teams like that and we better get our act together In the upcoming matches this month

I am not disputing the fact that those are bad results, and its fine to moan at those performances, but using them as an indicator that we will struggle to win the league and survive in the spl is just pathetic

Those games came before they sussed our style of play m8.

I thought we were going to romp the game yesterday after scoring early but Morton stuck to their game plan and got that bit of luck.

We cannot depend on luck

Our style of play is becoming robotic, we need some flare

would you prefer we brought back super ally ???

Thought yesterday was one of our poorer performances this season. Funnily enough, it seemed to coincide with us taking more long corners and throwing more hopefully crosses into the box than in any other game I've seen this season. Credit to Morton thought they fought well to get what they got.

Having said all of the above, we would still have won easy if it wasn't for two defensive howlers. That's football.

I'm not saying we don't need to improve, we are playing too slow and indirect right now. But the opposition doesn't help that and once we play better teams who are open more we will play better too. Stop overreacting, get behind the team and support Warburton and his philosophy as he is the best thing to happen to our club in decades.

and why would better teams play more open, when they know playing tight compact system horses us over, st johnstone done it and turned us over

Bad result, but some hysterical wummin on here with ridiculous opinions and ideas that are 'better' than Warburtons.

Including (from a few I've read, Waghorn is shite (despite his 20 goals), Halliday should be in his natural position of centre forward (even though he's was winger) and we need to go long ball more (to help our 5'7 forwards compete against 6'3 championship cloggers).

Part of the problem with being a football fan is that there's a reasonable proportion of idiots who will follow your club, or worse yet watch from their sofa on a dodgy internet link and lose their rag when the glory hunting isn't going to plan.

That said - We are top of the league by 3 points, and 17 goals better off than our nearest rivals. We are in a cup final, and playing some of the most entertaining football since the Advocatt era - and all this has been developed on the back of the worst football team we've ever had IMO.

And we've got reinforcements coming in January.

Fans getting on the teams back is never a good thing, Young Zelalem went to pieces yesterday when the fans started to get on his back. probably why the gaffer took him off, He could have picked anyone from the midfield 5.

The cry of "lump it in the box" and "get it up the park" does my tits in.

Do fans not realise that when we keep possession and knock it around it tires the opponents?

If I was to be critical it would be on the following points.

• I don't want to see Barry McKay picking up the ball on the half way line and then having to beat 2 players who have doubled up on him. Why can't we play a ball inside the full back for him to run on to ?
  • I don't want to see Kenny Miller start as a lone striker and then play everywhere but the lone striker role
  • we need to get in behind team when they sit in and defend, that means positive runs from midfielders, other than Holt, no one does this.
  • Tavenier has been poor for weeks and cant seem to get past a player, he cant even get a cross past the defender.
  • We have no real options on the bench and there is no one to come on and really change a game against teams who defend, we can't mix it up and go long because Jimmy Crankie would beat most of our offensive players in the air. (over to you Mr King)

Fans getting on the teams back is never a good thing, Young Zelalem went to pieces yesterday when the fans started to get on his back. probably why the gaffer took him off, He could have picked anyone from the midfield 5.

The cry of "lump it in the box" and "get it up the park" does my tits in.

Do fans not realise that when we keep possession and knock it around it tires the opponents?

If I was to be critical it would be on the following points.

• I don't want to see Barry McKay picking up the ball on the half way line and then having to beat 2 players who have doubled up on him. Why can't we play a ball inside the full back for him to run on to ?
  • I don't want to see Kenny Miller start as a lone striker and then play everywhere but the lone striker role
  • we need to get in behind team when they sit in and defend, that means positive runs from midfielders, other than Holt, no one does this.
  • Tavenier has been poor for weeks and cant seem to get past a player, he cant even get a cross past the defender.
  • We have no real options on the bench and there is no one to come on and really change a game against teams who defend, we can't mix it up and go long because Jimmy Crankie would beat most of our offensive players in the air.

Get behind the team ffs

All this contstructive criticism isn't allowed