Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

Try telling a 8 year old they can't get a Rangers strip for Christmas from Santa, when they ask why, tell them it's politics at the club, I'm sure they will understand.

That old chestnut,did Cashley not try to put our chairman in jail last week and is spending money in his shop not condoning it or am I too principled?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

:BELM:

I bought an adidias t-sheet in SD last month as well. TAKE THAT IANFERGUSON!!

My suggestion to people on zero hour contracts is that if they are not happy, they can seek employment elsewhere. They are NOT slaves. Its a free market economy and they can work where they choose. Also i would suggest Dave King live up to his own promises first rather than paint SD as the bogeyman to deflect attention.

That old chestnut,did Cashley not try to put our chairman in jail last week and is spending money in his shop not condoning it or am I too principled?

Aye, i'll sit down with my 9 yr old and tell him he cannae get a strip because of a contempt of court case.

I'm sure he'll understand..

Genuinely hope your grandchildren never have to work on zero hour contracts or minimum wage which makes them no more than slaves, so Cashley will get no encouragement from me no matter how many bargains he offers. Each to his own and you're on the right forum if you need validation for defying our chairman's wishes and you'll also get plenty sympathy on RM for doing just that.

I think someone is missing his safety helmet and padded cell

Fud.

Walloper

:lol:

I bought an adidias t-sheet in SD last month as well. TAKE THAT IANFERGUSON!!

My suggestion to people on zero hour contracts is that if they are not happy, they can seek employment elsewhere. They are NOT slaves. Its a free market economy and they can work where they choose. .

Exactly.

Fuck away off you ya prick. You've most likely never thrown a stone in anger in your puff.

Fair point,I'm only as consciousness when it comes to Rangers.

All of the fake merchandise being peddled by various fan groups are all manufactured in countries using the same production resources as SD.

I know that your next petition would be to ask the Directors of the club to TUPE back to the club the 51 employees that transferred from the club to SD two years ago. Sure, it probably would cost the club a few hundred thousand quid in labor and costs but if you feel that strongly, I would expect you to ask for fairness for those employees.

Wouldny mind one of the Rangers Christmas jumpers ,anyone know where to get these

081215_christmas_1-650x400.jpg

They are sports direct ones i have the same hat £2.00 and no money goes to the RST. :P

Theres even Templeton the man who invented Zero Hours on the Pitch.