Can We Finally Win A Vital Big Match ?

eejay the dj

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And welcome back to hibs.net, where every missed chance for hibs is further proof that they're the new Brazil and every Rangers missed chance, post hit or penalty denied is further proof that our players aren't good enough.

No Surrender? Aye right.

Only thing worse than the overly negative cunts are the overly dramatic cunts in response to the negative cunts.

It's just another 3 points as Mr Warburton says.

Let's not kid ourselves on here, Hivs are not a big club, big team or anything else, they have a shite wee stadium, a shite fanbase, a manager who is a cunt.

a lot of fans seem to think they're Barcelona because of their recent run, they've scraped by games, they've won games by cheating ( QOTS )

If the right Rangers with the right attitude turn up on Monday it's a win all day long, the sooner we put these smug junkie fucks in their place the better.

Some may do, however, at the very least they've put together a consistent run of form. I think they are bog average, however, we can take nothing for granted this season. Not gaining promotion would be an absolute disaster and we should be doing nothing to give them any kind of further momentum.

Any kind of a three points on Monday is exactly what we want come Monday.

Some may do, however, at the very least they've put together a consistent run of form. I think they are bog average, however, we can take nothing for granted this season. Not gaining promotion would be an absolute disaster and we should be doing nothing to give them any kind of further momentum.

Any kind of a three points on Monday is exactly what we want come Monday.

They have when we've failed to see off shite teams, fair play to them, the run comes to an end on Monday.

absolute PISH!!

if we play our usual game and put away half the chances we create we'll put 5 past them.

rip us. GTF

ok if we put 5 past them i will put £20 to your chosen charity.

Teams are all ready showing that they know our tactics and Wharbuton cant seem to change when its not going the way we expect, always play high, get the ball near the box, lose the ball. Dont tet me wrong i think him and weir are right for the job but seem very stuck on how we play.

If we play our 'usual game' then surely we will win comfortably as playing our 'usual game' has seen us win the majority of our games this season. No?

'Hibs will rip us' :lol:

There's a few on here absolutely terrified of them :lol:

Fucking poofs.

If we play our 'usual game' then surely we will win comfortably as playing our 'usual game' has seen us win the majority of our games this season. No?

'Hibs will rip us' :lol:

There's a few on here absolutely terrified of them :lol:

Fucking poofs.

Hope your bravado is proved correct Sket .We could do with a win against them .Think a lot of what you say is true but you are being churlish not calling this a big game .That is me being kind :P

Hope your bravado is proved correct Sket .We could do with a win against them .Think a lot of what you say is true but you are being churlish not calling this a big game .That is me being kind :P

It's not bravado,I'm just not scared of hibs.

Title deciders against the tarriers are big games. Champions league nights are big games. European finals are big games.

Hibs in December at home is not a big game.

It's not bravado,I'm just not scared of hibs.

Title deciders against the tarriers are big games. Champions league nights are big games. European finals are big games.

Hibs in December at home is not a big game.

Not scared of Hibs :D Who the fuck said anything about being scared of Hivs

It's about us .And like I said earlier .We better get the finger out and win on Monday .

I do not think anyone knows the answer to this question. I have gone from being very confident of winning our games to being apprehensive.

What I do know is beating these wankers would be great, so let's hope we can rediscover our ability to score goals and defend at the other end. (tu)