That F****er English Stirring It Again On Twitter

robg58

Hello Hello after Holts equaliser was absolutely phenomenal. After hearing that I had no doubt we were going to win and I'm sure the same thought passed through the heads of all the players on the park. Hivs were done.

That's why they want us to stop singing it. They know it gives us a boost. Best song in world football and they fucking know it

That's actually a good point. The players need all the help they can get and when we sing our anthem we are a twelfth man. It gives us that added edge and the opposition are rattled.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song wouldn't be an issue outside Scotland. In England they sing about dead fans at Hillsborough and dead players on runways, without complaint from the recipients of the chants. We should fight them all the way here because, legally, they don't have a leg to stand on.

This song wouldn't be an issue outside Scotland. In England they sing about dead fans at Hillsborough and dead players on runways, without complaint from the recipients of the chants. We should fight them all the way here because, legally, they don't have a leg to stand on.

Im sure there are plenty of complaints but their FA probably treat it with the contempt all malicious complaints deserve.

I wonder if the "EBT" or "Big Trophy" defence will stand up in court if anyone gets the 6am knock on the door in the new year?? Really doubt it.

It's up to a copper/pf to prove guilt.

About 20k doors going in at 6am, fs is there enough coppers to lead an operation that big?

You hear TBB all over England and it sounds like a fuckin brownie pack singing it. Actually makes me feel queasy when I hear them. They should be brought to Ibrox in busloads to hear how this song should be sung. Oh!! and give the cunts a clean pair of keks when they enter as they will need them. As SasaPapacLoyal pointed out. This would send shivers down these cunts. :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

It's up to a copper/pf to prove guilt.

About 20k doors going in at 6am, fs is there enough coppers to lead an operation that big?

Must've missed the other 30k singing it then.

Never saw one person around me not belting the songs loud and proud.

No not one...

Don't talk baws, I'm saying the whole fucking thing about our so called sectarian songs is a lot of pish and has been manufactured by the real fucking bigots in this cesspit of a country....

mhank fans call themselves fenians fur fuck sake but we should be punished for calling them fenian bastards... how fucking ridiculous is that, and people have actually been jailed for it. Fenian is not a religion or race ffs it's not even a nationality its a group of stinking bastards who participate in the murder of innocents. Get a fucking grip of yer self

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-59/

Still think the club can go fuck itself?

Shut up ya fanny, you and other taig appeasers like you can go fuck yerself

From the club statement:

"The Club will assist Police Scotland in identifying those responsible for the unacceptable behaviour on Monday".

Since you are so strident in your convictions (got a feeling you'll be no stranger to convictions), perhaps you'd like to assist the club by stepping forward out the shadows and saving them the trouble. Unless you're full of it?

From the club statement:

"The Club will assist Police Scotland in identifying those responsible for the unacceptable behaviour on Monday".

Since you are so strident in your convictions (got a feeling you'll be no stranger to convictions), perhaps you'd like to assist the club by stepping forward out the shadows and saving them the trouble. Unless you're full of it?

I was at the game and never heard anything illegal so the police cells won't be as full as you'd hope I'm afraid!

I was at the game and never heard anything illegal so the police cells won't be as full as you'd hope I'm afraid!

Hope? Where do I say that? Copy and paste if you need to, but where do I say that I hope the cells will be full?

Do you have comprehension difficulties?