Who Is Your Most Disliked Rangers Player Ever?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a shout.

Hands down, no doubt about it, the worst footballer I've ever seen playing for Rangers. 100%, for me.

Let's forget his playing to the galleries and doing what we all wanted to do to a Motherwell player at full-time that day; it's the signing of players like Bilel Mohsni that will be held against McCoist in court if ever he is charged with fraudulently impersonating a football manager.

Thought after the Newcastle friendly that he was gonny be a brilliant signing, was the only good game I can remember him having.

It's a pish thread, yet you have over double the amount of posts in it than anyone else.

I post a lot in shite threads - if I only posted in decent threads I would only post once a week. I blame the mods for allowing this crap! :pipe:

Hands down, no doubt about it, the worst footballer I've ever seen playing for Rangers. 100%, for me.

You're obviously far to young to have seen Dougie Bell then? Now THAT was a shite player.

Ian Black should have been instantly dismissed for the betting and marched down Edmiston Drive to the subway by the scruff of the neck and told never to come fucking back. To the poster that said Black never shat out of anything - how long have you been sniffing glue?

Some of the stupid comments on here are embarrassing Rangers supporters my arse.

God forbid we judge players on who they are as people and don't blindly kiss their ass just because they were a football top.

Ian Black still bet against us while he played for us, are you really going to try and excuse that bullshit?

God forbid we judge players on who they are as people and don't blindly kiss their ass just because they were a football top. Quote. . I have been following Rangers for over 40 years and iv seen some poor players ,iv disliked some been embarrassed by some but I can honestly say apart from Nashame and his prick of a pal I can't say I hate any of them.

?

Purely talking football here, Maurice Edu. He has got to be the most lazy player I have ever seen in my life and we were constantly told how athletic he was.

I have met him, and he seems like a decent enough guy, but as a footballer I couldn't stand him. I actually remember seeing him getting nutmegged from 30 yards!! How is that even possible?

Away and don't talk pish. Edu was another who got a hard time regardless of how he played. His mistakes were magnified and any good bits of play were mainly ignored. That said he had a few months were he was terribly out of form but apart from that was never as bad as cunts made out.

He also gave me one of my favourite days following Rangers so it's beyond me how folk can hate him

God forbid we judge players on who they are as people and don't blindly kiss their ass just because they were a football top. Quote. . I have been following Rangers for over 40 years and iv seen some poor players ,iv disliked some been embarrassed by some but I can honestly say apart from Nashame and his prick of a pal I can't say I hate any of them.

?

Think you should re-read the thread title then. Nobody asked who you hated.

Away and don't talk pish. Edu was another who got a hard time regardless of how he played. His mistakes were magnified and any good bits of play were mainly ignored. That said he had a few months were he was terribly out of form but apart from that was never as bad as cunts made out.

He also gave me one of my favourite days following Rangers so it's beyond me how folk can hate him

shhhh better not disagree with anyone on here or they will call you a Tim. ...

?

Fucked that up a bit didn't ye?

good thing it's just dislike we're talking no hate. But you skipped out on the second thing I said about Ian Black.

Fucked that up a bit didn't ye?

good thing it's just dislike we're talking no hate. But you skipped out on the second thing I said about Ian Black.

Black was a poor footballer and a dickhead and folk on here are talking about hating Rangers players read back some posts.....Some of the players names getting mentioned are terrible. And yes I did feck it up a wee bit.....

Black was a poor footballer and a dickhead and folk on here are talking about hating Rangers players read back some posts.....Some of the players names getting mentioned are terrible. And yes I did feck it up a wee bit.....

Oh I know people are talking about hating players. End of the day that's there opinion on a football player. Although we should always show our boys support and loyalty, that doesn't mean we should be brown noses to the point that they can do no wrong by us.

Their still human at the end of the day, and some of them put their job first before the club. Look at Naismith or Whitaker for example.

Others just don't have the class to be at Rangers, Mosni for example. Although Erwin was well due that punch, as a Ranger we should be above it.