Scottish Cup Draw.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Laudrup could have done a little prep, maybe watched the highlights of a game before coming on and basically saying he hasn't bothered watching us for a few years. I mean he must have known he would get asked about our chances. A little disappointment on my behalf.

Incidentally i thought our draw was getting purposely blanked by both sky and BBC.

Mr Laudrup could have done a little prep, maybe watched the highlights of a game before coming on and basically saying he hasn't bothered watching us for a few years. I mean he must have known he would get asked about our chances. A little disappointment on my behalf.

Can you blame him in all honesty?

Incidentally i thought our draw was getting purposely blanked by both sky and BBC.

Maybe he was using that as an excuse to avoid saying "Rangers look so much better now under the Magic Hat so, yeah, they have a chance"...

Or showing no allegience to the previous team so that MW signs him in this January window :)

Maybe he was using that as an excuse to avoid saying "Rangers look so much better now under the Magic Hat so, yeah, they have a chance"...

Or showing no allegience to the previous team so that MW signs him in this January window :)

He didnt need to say that at all he could just have said was""i have seen the highlights of some recent games and the Rangers are definitely improving. The Kilmarnock game will be a good test."

Instead it was "I have no idea what they are like. It will be a good test".

Minor disappointment thats all. Doing some homework for the job in hand.

He didnt need to say that at all he could just have said was""i have seen the highlights of some recent games and the Rangers are definitely improving. The Kilmarnock game will be a good test."

Instead it was "I have no idea what they are like. It will be a good test".

Minor disappointment thats all. Doing some homework for the job in hand.

He said he hadn't had a chance to see much of us but had read we were a young, hungry team who were playing a new style of football and he thought that was excellent (or words to that effect)

Good draw and a decent test.

We will be able to gauge how much we have progressed.

Quite although the same was said when we played St Johnstone who Killie put out at the weekend.

Hopefully we have learned from that game where tge St Johnstone game plan was the same as most teams at Ibrox, to sit in and catch us on the break.

Regardless of what some think, it stands to reason that the quality of individuals playing for top league opponents will be higher than their championship counterparts.

I feel we are certainly favourites against Kilmarnock but it will be a tough test and the scum have not been able to beat them this season.

It is a good tie for the manager to see how individuals and tge team cope against a top level side.

Can you blame him in all honesty?

Yes mate, our club YouTube channel releases a 90 minutes in 90 seconds highlights clip of every game ... All respect to him but watching even last weeks cheeky 90 second highlights clip would have been enough

Full draw

Motherwell v Stirling Albion or ICT

East Kilbride or Lothian Thistle v Celtic

Dundee United v Partick Thistle

Dunfermline or Ross County v Forfar or Linlithgow Rose

Rangers v Kilmarnock

Annan v Morton

Dumbarton v Dundee or Falkirk

Hearts v Hibs

I really hope the club look at this as a huge opportunity and invest appropriately.

Hibs or hearts- oot

Dundee utd or Partick- oot

Dundee or falkirk- oot, maybe both

Killie- oot

Motherwell or Inverness-oot

Plus unknown upsets.

In next round we have got to fancy a run to the final.