Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Some punter apparently had this on! 

Fucking hell

Looking at it again I think they're being a wee bit naughty. There's no date and time stamp on that. I don't think it's real 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Fucking hell

Like most people who enter this section of the forum, I gamble on pretty much anything and absolutely love big outsiders. I also try to think outside the box and try to somehow think of a number permutations/combining different sports/looking for crazy odds/give myself IMO the best possible chance and all sorts. Never in a million years would I have attempted that. I occasionally do us to win 7, 8, 9, or 10 nil, just on the off chance it comes up but that's just crazy!

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fucking hell

Looking at it again I think they're being a wee bit naughty. There's no date and time stamp on that. I don't think it's real 

Ah maybe you're right. That's why I said apparently at first! I know a lot of those twitter accounts despite being official chat a load of shit and pretty much do anything for a bit of publicity. In hindsight I think you could be right..............

32Red were doing an enhanced odds for us to beat Hamilton at evens instead of 2/5. Also puts you into a prize draw for 2 tickets v Motherwell.

Might have to click the link in the email for this so check your emails from Rangers.