2.15 Wait For Me

2.45 You’re Fired

3.20 Zarib

Lingfield

3.25 Architecture

4.00 Across The Stars

MARTEN JULIAN DARK HORSES

Haydock

2.15 Wait For Me (Premier), War Sound (Premier)

Thirsk

6.05 Sabre Squadron (Dark)

RACEFORM 100 TO FOLLOW

Haydock

1.40 Bronte Flyer

2.15 Wait For Me

3.20 Southfield Vic

3.55 Don’t Touch

Lingfield

2.50 Light Music

3.25 Architecture

4.00 Carntop

Nottingham

3.50 Ridge Ranger

TIMEFORM 50 TO FOLLOW

Ascot

3.15 Predominance

Haydock

2.15 Wait For Me

Lingfield

3.25 Architecture

Warwick

6.20 Virgilio

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I had Liverpool to win 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 at 9/2 with sky bet. 

Watching it I felt like Liverpool could have scored as many as they liked! I've enjoyed watching their games in the Europa league. 

Just out of curiosity, did you check the prices of those individual scores?

Another wee 4 homes acca after the mid-week success:

Hearts, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Motherwell. £10 returns £238

And expecting hivs to suffer another bottle crash, "Raith or Draw" or "Raith +1" at 11/5 is worth a wee bet.

16 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

I'll be going in on Everton today at 3/1, just don't see how Leicester can concentrate now it's done and they're getting the trophy.

That's why you never listen to me. At least Brentford and Man U won me a few quid.

Big near fail! 19,026-1 double on the golf (only 11p on but would still have returned £2092.86!!)

Hahn just wins. However, Berardo finished 1 behind. He was leading with 3 to go, bogeyed 3 of his last 5 holes including one from like 3 feet! Ah well!

05-May-16

23:25:44               Doubles (x1) Trophee Hassan II, Trophee Hassan II

Betfair Bet ID O/4921332/0002603

0.11        --             Open

Trophee Hassan II

Clement Berardo - Outright Winner

--             --             Placed

Wells Fargo Championship

James Hahn - Outright Winner

--             --             Open

@laudrup1984

Unlucky.

Golf can be a very rewarding betting sphere, or an agonising corner of punting, as I'm sure you're aware.

Mind I had £20 EW on Thongchai Jaidee at 60/1 and he was the outright leader for the first three days. He looked composed, confident and at one point was four strokes ahead. Played a stinker on the Sunday and finished tied for fifth. Got quarter the odds for the place but then further halved for the shared place.

Was seething tbh.

20 hours ago, ready1873 said:

@laudrup1984

Unlucky.

Golf can be a very rewarding betting sphere, or an agonising corner of punting, as I'm sure you're aware.

Mind I had £20 EW on Thongchai Jaidee at 60/1 and he was the outright leader for the first three days. He looked composed, confident and at one point was four strokes ahead. Played a stinker on the Sunday and finished tied for fifth. Got quarter the odds for the place but then further halved for the shared place.

Was seething tbh.

It's the most rewarding yet most frustrating sport to gamble on. The odds are ridiculously good though and you can always get value even if you just bet for a bit of interest/fun. If however you're willing to sacrifice your full weekend on watching/betting in play you'll win more than you lose IMO. The key is just trying to bet in/play on what you believe to be a players optimum odds. Never bet on a golfer at short odds as literally anything can happen, and most oftne does! Of course you need a huge amount of luck but I think this season alone there have been numerous large outsiders who have won. I say outsiders but the reality is no one can really be classed as an outsider in golf these days as they are all so talented. My biggest issue is i'm too greedy and rather than just trying to get a decent return on one tournament, I try to go that bit bigger. That said, my general betting philosophy is big odds, small stakes so I don't have to win often as I don't put a lot on but when I do when it's generally worth the wait!

Got a nice wee 11/1 double last night with West Ham win and Hibs draw.

Going for 4 homes again tonight: Sunderland, Liverpool, Dundee, Stranraer. £10 returns £185. Liverpool will probably be the let down if that one fails. 

Saturday's horses off the tracker:

Uttoxeter

8.30 Senatus (Dark)

RACEFORM 100 TO FOLLOW

Bangor

2.30 Monsieur Gibraltar

Doncaster

8.45 Ambriel

Newbury

2.45 Star Storm

3.20 Taneen

5.05 Southern Stars

Newmarket

3.00 Resiliency

Thirsk

4.35 Growl

TIMEFORM 50 TO FOLLOW

Newbury

5.35 Arthenus

Newmarket

4.10 Nisser

UNCLE ERNIE ITALIC HORSES

Newbury

2.45 Astronereus

3.20 Sunflower

3.55 Endless Drama

4.30 Prince Of Arran, Shahbar

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:50 PM, Laudrup1984 said:

It's the most rewarding yet most frustrating sport to gamble on. The odds are ridiculously good though and you can always get value even if you just bet for a bit of interest/fun. If however you're willing to sacrifice your full weekend on watching/betting in play you'll win more than you lose IMO. The key is just trying to bet in/play on what you believe to be a players optimum odds. Never bet on a golfer at short odds as literally anything can happen, and most oftne does! Of course you need a huge amount of luck but I think this season alone there have been numerous large outsiders who have won. I say outsiders but the reality is no one can really be classed as an outsider in golf these days as they are all so talented. My biggest issue is i'm too greedy and rather than just trying to get a decent return on one tournament, I try to go that bit bigger. That said, my general betting philosophy is big odds, small stakes so I don't have to win often as I don't put a lot on but when I do when it's generally worth the wait!

Yep. Said to the boys at work before the Masters, genuinely if any of the top 50 or so won it couldn't really be classed as a shock. The depth of quality is ridiculous atm.

Ive got £115 on Real Madrid -1 Asian handicap

Also got £10 on a goal in each half of Barca/Real games and 5 or more corners in each half of each game. Currently both teams have done it in first half. Hoping for the same again. That returns £190.

Tracked horses for Saturday.

Can't see Algometer running again so soon tho.

Curragh

5.40 Blue De Vega (Premier)

Haydock

3.05 Predilection (Dark)

Newmarket

3.30 Algometer (Dark)

RACEFORM 100 TO FOLLOW

Curragh

5.05 Don’t Touch, Fort Del Oro

5.40 Blue De Vega, Bravery

Goodwood