*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

1 minute ago, Hutchy WATP said:

I had a fiver on the acca he done last night, cashed out for £40 (total winning if it ran was £42 odds) then stuck a fiver on over 5.5 straight after it in the Giants game an won £11.50.

Then a got greedy before the 8th inning an stuck £20 on Giants -3.5 when they were 3-1 up, an they only went an scored another 2 runs :lol: was a good night.

That plus a few quid on Rangers at 10/11 then 13/10 meant I finished the night about £70+ up for the day, if only I could do that everyday I'd never work again :lol: 

I try to keep my midweek gambling to 20 a day max, obviously that doesn't always happen (today for example theres some good racing for singles) then go heavier all weekend. Im one of they gamblers who probably always breaks even, never up thousands or down thousands just plod away. I actually enjoy it rather than do it solely to make money (obviously the money is part of it lol).

The American betting I do is just to get me n my work mate through the night shift lol

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy days, I had £2 on Portugal to win the Euros at 20/1, which gives me £42 return.

I've also got Portugal to win and top scorer Ronaldo at 33/1, but as I've not got the original betting sheet, I can't remember if they're talking about the top scorer in the winning team, or the tourney top scorer, Greisman???

18 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Happy days, I had £2 on Portugal to win the Euros at 20/1, which gives me £42 return.

I've also got Portugal to win and top scorer Ronaldo at 33/1, but as I've not got the original betting sheet, I can't remember if they're talking about the top scorer in the winning team, or the tourney top scorer, Greisman???

Ladbrokes were 33/1 for Portugal win/Ronaldo top tournament scorer :disappointment:

Just now, BonjourBonjour said:

Ladbrokes were 33/1 for Portugal win/Ronaldo top tournament scorer :disappointment:

Yes, but the bet I had was for the tournament top scorer, which was Greisman, Ronaldo was top scorer with Portugal, but that wasn't the bet. Which is what I thought, but as I put it on about a month ago I didn't have the sheet but vaguely remembered it was top scorer for the tourney.

Don't usually back horses as I don't know much but had one of those lucky streaks.

Yesterday had 20 quid on Bernisdale 4.45 Bath at 7s. Went out to 8s but was in store so no BOG.

Today had 7 on and got 5 up. Turned 12 quid into 368. Took 300 and lost the 68 on football but cant complain.

1 hour ago, wullyRFC said:

Don't usually back horses as I don't know much but had one of those lucky streaks.

Yesterday had 20 quid on Bernisdale 4.45 Bath at 7s. Went out to 8s but was in store so no BOG.

Today had 7 on and got 5 up. Turned 12 quid into 368. Took 300 and lost the 68 on football but cant complain.

Had to edit that although BABN managed to make it out lol

Well thank fuck silly season is over and it's back to betting on Rangers and club football again for me. I'm considering today as pretty much free bets after taking 200 from the Imps result mid-week:uk:.

Opening up in the Diddy cup by lumping on the Bears again and expecting us to get off to another flyer. I'm a wee bit of a coward who cashes out a fair bit, so I hope we start well.

5k4qvd.jpg

28vshgp.jpg

16bnk07.jpg

8 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Lucky 15 for tomorrow's racing on channel 4:

Ascot - 3:55 - Brazos 14/1

Ascot - 3:20 - Zodiakos 11/1

York - 3:00 - Above the Rest 10/1

York - 4:10 - Intisaab 7/1

Have followed you with those.

Would have picked the other TDB horse in the 3.00 at York but hey ho.

Nice wee bonus to the media hype around Brenda at the beasts is that the bookies seem to have forgotten their history in Europe.

Astana are 13/10 to win this afternoon, 6/4 to qualify. Having a couple of large slices of that.

1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

Nice wee bonus to the media hype around Brenda at the beasts is that the bookies seem to have forgotten their history in Europe.

Astana are 13/10 to win this afternoon, 6/4 to qualify. Having a couple of large slices of that.

Astana are favourites tonight. 13/10 whilst the tims are 9/4.