Ladbrokes Bet At Ibrox In Club Europe

Dunny_01

Peoples can you help

Ladbrokes in club europe made bets with 12 guys today for

RANGERS TO WIN BY 3 GOALS

The girl phoned up boss and made bets at 350/1. We all bet it as was good bet. Weve won.

Ladbrokes are saying NO, it was human error, and original odds would be 7/2 and they are offering comprimise at 4/1

we are all sitting with tickets worth thousands

what will we do? any suggestions

reported it to Rangers too

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've got to honour it

Something similar happened with a mate of mine years ago for the Euros - he took it to an abertration type outlet and they ruled in his favour

Thats what were all saying mate, surely there has to be a better offer or comprimise or something, its a joke

There TS and cs will state that they have the right to correct an error. I got a team in running at 1-0 up at 16/1 with 10 to go. Stuck a tenner on and they gave me it at the correct price and a 25 quid free bet instead of my 160 :(

Legally, they do NOT have to honour it. I would say it is worth checking their normal odds for this kind of thing, if they were offering anyone else odds on winning by 2 or 4 goals and that maybe inflated odds encouraged those people to part with money that Ladbrokes will happily keep.

I would probably recommend not settling and getting the club formally involved, or telling the press (who may be interested if it is a decent value) 4-1 is a shit compromise from 7-2.

I was under the impression that they had until the bet was closed to notify you? Otherwise it was binding?

I had a similar argument with bet365 but they got out of it because they sent me a email before the match kicked off that stated it was an error and with the corrected odds.

Hope you get it (tu)

I was under the impression that they had until the bet was closed to notify you? Otherwise it was binding?

I had a similar argument with bet365 but they got out of it because they sent me a email before the match kicked off that stated it was an error and with the corrected odds.

Hope you get it (tu)

good point. i cant let this go mate, someone on here will defo know wat to do. if i get thefull amount ill donate £500 to RM

!!!

They wont pay out at 350/1 which is a wee shame... :P ..Terms and conditions and all that Human Error stuff..I had a wee pound on 4-1 @12/1 so I am well minted...the 4/1 they are offering is poor but then again it's 80 quid in your sky rocket..or the missus purse :wub:

Peoples can you help

Ladbrokes in club europe made bets with 12 guys today for

RANGERS TO WIN BY 3 GOALS

The girl phoned up boss and made bets at 350/1. We all bet it as was good bet. Weve won.

Ladbrokes are saying NO, it was human error, and original odds would be 7/2 and they are offering comprimise at 4/1

we are all sitting with tickets worth thousands

what will we do? any suggestions

reported it to Rangers too

The negligence was on their part, so they are obligated to pay it.

No negligence from those who betted on that result.

If they don't pay their proffessional, contractual and probably legal credibility is gone.

Stand your ground.

I have had it happen online, and it was after the bet was won that they informed me of an error and only paid on what they said was the correct odds, which I had no way of checking.

I don't see why they can get away with this unless it was altered illegally.

The negligence was on their part, so they are obligated to pay it.

No negligence from those who betted on that result.

If they don't pay their proffessional, contractual and probably legal credibility is gone.

Stand your ground.

i wish everyone was saying this mate