Aberdeen fans last ni

Now I do not want to be sticking up for Scott Allen, but when he came on you could here your only a h** Scott Alan your only a h**, This could be heard all around and continued while he was on the park.

Police Scotland said nothing,  Why? Keith Jackson report in the Daily rebel says nothing on this why?

Again we as a race are subject to torrent abuse, only surprisingly not from the Celtic fans,

Now the word h** is sectarian as Nil by mouth will tell you, Will we be getting a statement from Nil by mouth about this abuse ?  How about the SFA or the SPFL?  How about any paper reporting this?

We as fans must complain collectively and fight smart, If this was my beloved Rangers then we would be hung, drawn and quartered and our fans deemed like scum.

Yet it not the mighty Rangers and their fans,. This just shows the level of bigotory aimed towards our club regarding TBB.

This law is either equal for all as at the moment it only really targets one club and that's us, TBB is now deemed offensive as it can't come under the sectarian act, Why? Because the Catholics now claim the word Fenian as now if a Protestant you can no longer be one , Why? Because they told us so and made up a law to ban it.

Now I know some fans might find this petty, but we need to start fighting back as every and I mean every club should be treated fairly, Lets hope police Scotland are studying footage from the game and arrests are made.

Time for us fans to pick up the phone to Mr Jackson, the Sfa and the Spfl to make sure this is not swept under the carpet and at the same time ask why no mention or statement regarding last night  

Lets be honest that's what's going to happen unless we the fan pressure our club to make a statement about the abuse aimed towards us when we were not even playing, say we are not the only club not with a problem as highlighted last night, then ask why no one has done anything regarding these matters or even mentioned it  

Even last night it's all about the Rangers, they all know we are coming and not to make up the fucking numbers..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It was we know you're a h**.

I hate the faux outrage over songs . I'd imagine we will have a lot worse for him of h ever gets off the bench against us 

But it's not the point, if this was us we would be hammered, h** is a sectarian term as nil by mouth will tell you. Aberdeen fans have broken the law and should be punished.

Or is it only Rangers fans who are bigots and get their doors kicked in. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

But it's not the point, if this was us we would be hammered, h** is a sectarian term as nil by mouth, Aberdeen fans have broken the law and should be punished.

Or is it only Rangers fans who are bigots and get their doors kicked in. 

I know exactly what you meant mate, which is why mines was just a generic statement.

I do hate the mock offended shite now and the fact folk are ending up jailed or losing jobs thanks to words at a game.

You could say Allan was singled out last night if you want to go down that route which would technically make it a hate crime. 

But for me I'd rather fuck all was done about it 

50 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I know exactly what you meant mate, which is why mines was just a generic statement.

I do hate the mock offended shite now and the fact folk are ending up jailed or losing jobs thanks to words at a game.

You could say Allan was singled out last night if you want to go down that route which would technically make it a hate crime. 

50 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Totally agree mate, but the fact these cunts have  looked no the other way.  They want to spend 4 million on face recognition, why? The cameras were there for all to see yet nothing will happen.

Its one rule for us and one rule for the rest even when it comes to the law.  

33 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What are we then?   Me I'm a white Protestant and the vast majority of our fans are likewise

Most of us a members of a religion. A religion isn't a race. If you want to complain about anti-Protestant songs, etc. fair enough, but don't try to pretend it's a race issue. 

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

Most of us a members of a religion. A religion isn't a race. If you want to complain about anti-Protestant songs, etc. fair enough, but don't try to pretend it's a race issue. 

So being white is no longer a race?  They are deeming us a race of thugs, the h*** were a race were they not? 

A very barbaric race at that, so what do you think h** means then. 

So now you are saying the songs were because we are predominantly white and we are the h*** that existed in the past? I'm not aware we are from Eastern Europe and Asia. And the people you are accusing indirectly of racism probably have pretty much the same racial make up as our support does. 

What does h** mean in the context of football in this country? IMHO it's Protestant and mainly Rangers supporting. It has nothing to do with skin colour. Which I'm sure you know, fine well.

I thought they were only saying that Scott Allan was in fact a Celtic man, so therefor he was a h**......which is what we called those cunts on a daily basis from before I was born way back in the 1940's up to sometime when they seemed to turn the term around and we got labelled it.

I personally couldn't give a fuck what they called the wee dyke jumper, or what they call me personally. I'll still sleep soundly in my bed knowing I'm not a smelly cheating tarrier cunt.:pipe:   :crabflute:

Tell me something I don't know, but under today's law it's illegal,. If a Rangers fans chanting something then he's jailed.

So are you happy that This will be swept under the carpet?   And people wonder why it's always us?

Because we as fans do not fight for our rights and we are easy targets.

Just look at the Motherwell game at fir park for example. Sweep sweep  . 

10 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I thought they were only saying that Scott Allan was in fact a Celtic man, so therefor he was a h**......which is what we called those cunts on a daily basis from before I was born way back in the 1940's up to sometime when they seemed to turn the term around and we got labelled it.

I personally couldn't give a fuck what they called the wee dyke jumper, or what they call me personally. I'll still sleep soundly in my bed knowing I'm not a smelly cheating tarrier cunt.:pipe:   :crabflute:

I agree that we should be aloud to sing whet we like,. But next time it's us we are getting hammered. We need to start pointing the finger at others at to the media and Scotland it all down to big bad Rangers

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I agree that we should be aloud to sing whet we like,. But next time it's us we are getting hammered. We need to start pointing the finger at others at to the media and Scotland it all down to big bad Rangers

I see where you're coming from,Cb, but these "other clubs" are of no consequence or interest to the media, because what Aberdeen,or Motherwell, or St.Johnstone fans sing will have no "shock factor" that sells newspapers or makes TV headlines; Rangers fans on the otherhand..........I think you get the drift. :pipe:

I get where you are coming from mate,we are being targetted,of that there is no doubt.

But No football fan should face jail for singing a song and the consequences that incurs.

I was actually laughing when the sheep started singing it and the lack of response from the bheggars proved they were squirming,the same fans who gloated over signing the traitor and the same fans who try to point score because some of our new players tweeted about them before haha,clowns

All we ask for is a level playing field though. If Bears are being jailed, losing their jobs or banned from attending matches and the club are being Investigated for the fans using the word 'f****n' then surely it's not too much to ask that other clubs and supporters are treated the same way?

its not about wether you're bothered or not by the word h** it's more to do with out club and supporters being treated equally!

No one should be jailed for sining, end of.

However, if we remain silent, the publicity only shows that it's us and it's no wonder the public at large go with this and gives the hating politicos, footballing authorities, the mhedia and plod all the ammo they need in their agenda against us.

We need balanced reporting and remaing silent is no strategy in achieving this. In fact, it only makes us look like the cap fits and guilty as charged.