Yesterday's Game Compared To Embra Derby Today

BridgeIsBlue

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

They deserve praise for what, going down by two or fighting back.  Thank goodness we hold ourselves to a higher standard.  (tu)

For fighting back from 2-0 down away from home against the team in third place in the top league....it's not fucking difficult.

What exactly our higher standard? A 0-0 draw at home with second bottom!

Couldn't care less about some Edinburgh derby, nor do I care for praise or who's receiving it.

Bottom line is we should be hammering Kilmarnock, Especially at Ibrox!

I'll never settle for anything less than a win domestically, anything but a win is failure! 

We are Rangers!! 

3 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Aye he's shite though, stoke or cummings i would prefer 'long term' injuries to happen to.

Be very careful, I remember cheering when Larsson broke his leg in two places, not long after Mols injured his knee. Mols was never the same player again, Larsson cam back stronger. I just knew it was my fault.

Just now, Big Al II said:

Be very careful, I remember cheering when Larsson broke his leg in two places, not long after Mols injured his knee. Mols was never the same player again, Larsson cam back stronger. I just knew it was my fault.

Couldn't care less about Larsson,Stokes or Cumming tbh, all i wish for is a short term injury until the seasons over :wink:

29 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

For fighting back from 2-0 down away from home against the team in third place in the top league....it's not fucking difficult.

What exactly our higher standard? A 0-0 draw at home with second bottom!

If it's not difficult why praise them for the achievement?  End of the day don't care about hivees or Hertz only about The Rangers.

Yesterday I was happy with our performance though not with the result and I have absolutely no doubt we will beat Killie in the replay.

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hibs draw with Premier League team, watch them be smothered with praise, Rangers draw with Premier League team and are deemed not good enough even although they totally dominated.

Plus the tarriers haven't beat them this season and neither have Hertz domestically.

:D 

Of course, we are fucking Rangers they are a wee pishy team. 

Ffs :)

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

Good points here but Killie did come to us on the back of a horsing which cost them their manager.

Who, out of MW & Jig, went home last night saying 'job done'?

I think part of the reason they played the way they did was because they got horsed. Jig is inexperienced but knows well enough that it wouldn't help to be on the back of two tankings. He had them well drilled and sat in. There is no doubt he'll be happier but we don't really have much to complain about. 

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

I think part of the reason they played the way they did was because they got horsed. Jig is inexperienced but knows well enough that it wouldn't help to be on the back of two tankings. He had them well drilled and sat in. There is no doubt he'll be happier but we don't really have much to complain about. 

Indeed. Hope it hasn't given them something to build on, though!