Players Reaction On Twitter

Laudrup1984

Harry Forrester ‏@harry_forrester  30 mins30 minutes ago

Yessss!!!!!!!! What a way to win!! Delighted for @nickyclark91 ... Close to 9,000 away support on a Tuesday night .. Unbelievable #watp

Robbie Kiernan ‏@KiernanRobbie  36 mins36 minutes ago

What a feeling man

Wes Foderingham ‏@wes_foderingham  9 mins9 minutes ago

What a game!! Nothing more than we deserved, absolutely buzzing for @nickyclark91 what a finish!! Fans were unbelievable again #Rangers

James Tavernier ‏@James_Tavernier  14 mins14 minutes agoKilmarnock, Scotland

What a feeling that was tonight! Unbelievable reception from the fans and a great finish from @nickyclark91

DominicBall ‏@DominicBall6  7 mins7 minutes ago

What another good result! Nothing better than scoring last minute winner! Great goal by @nickyclark91 and 9,000 fans were unreal! #watp

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I love it when these guys realise the enormity of playing with Rangers, 9000 bears on a wet windy night is phenomenal, keep giving 100% lads and the bears will keep packing out the grounds on our way back to the top.

The annoying thing is it would have been easily 12-13000 as ground was 4000 short of capacity due to Killie not willing to give Rangers the extra tickets we asked for. 

28 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

The annoying thing is it would have been easily 12-13000 as ground was 4000 short of capacity due to Killie not willing to give Rangers the extra tickets we asked for. 

The top left hand section of the main stand was all bears, I never saw anyone selling any tickets either, we could of easily sold out the remainder of the main stand.

The togetherness in the dressing room is a joy to behold, obv Mark has worked with a lot players he's brought in, some since they were kids, some of the players have known each other for as long. That could've led to cliques but they way they have settled in and bonded as a team is testament to the boys and the manager.

We may lack a bit of quality and still require work done but fuck me after the last 4 years to have a dressing room full of players like we have is tremendous.

Certainly don't seek it but I genuinely think it's great that the players are giving the fans praise every week. We spend our hard earned follow following so the fact they recognise and appreciate it is certainly welcome. Think it shows your Foderinghams, Kiernan Tav etc who don't have a background in Scottish Football are really appreciating just how big Rangers are and what they are part of. I fuckin love Rangers

43 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Certainly don't seek it but I genuinely think it's great that the players are giving the fans praise every week. We spend our hard earned follow following so the fact they recognise and appreciate it is certainly welcome. Think it shows your Foderinghams, Kiernan Tav etc who don't have a background in Scottish Football are really appreciating just how big Rangers are and what they are part of. I fuckin love Rangers

Think it was in Kiernans on the spot, he was saying about how nice everyone was up in Scotland (including people not involved in football)

they'll also be really liking the support they get.