NFL

Clemdog

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Tom Brady officially retired

https://www.nfl.com/

He'll make just as much money on one of the TV game panels from now on as he would've had he played on.

The money these guys make for being on these panels and doing Colour Commentators is massive and if he is half as good as Tony Romo is on the game calls that he does then fans over here are in for a treat because in the short time that Romo has done Co-Comms he has been sensational. He brings a QB's outlook to game calling.

Anyone seen the shit that's going down now. Its wild. Brian Flores suing the NFL, Giants, dolphins and the broncos. Bill Bellicheck also involved because he text Brian Flores congratulations on getting the Giants HC job. Bellicheck thought he was texting Brian Daboll. Flores wasn't scheduled to interview until four days after the BB texts 🤣.

On 31/01/2022 at 05:57, .Williamson. said:

Disappointing but not really surprised, Niners were punching even getting that far, Jimmy is shite 

I honestly never imagined the Rams would get this far; I figured we had a good chance of beating AZ but thought TB and SF/GB were a bridge too far. I just hope there’s something left in the tank to squeak by Cinci with - SO tired of failing at the final hurdle. 

On 10/02/2022 at 09:28, blaudrup said:

Hahaha, just seen it.  It's amazingly shit.  Talk about designed by committee.

No lie. Still raging that Nike destroyed the Rams’ look, but now counting my blessings when I see the horrors that could have happened.

Super Bowl 56 🏈🇺🇸
Bengals v Rams at SoFi Stadium in LA KO 23.30 GMT 

Both teams have been underdogs during the playoffs so imo game can go either way.

2 good QBs playing, think Rams have better individuals but Bengals can be explosive scoring and well coached D.

As a fan of the ATN podcast hope it’s a Bengals win but no skin in the game so hope it’s a belter with loads of incidents, points and drama.

I tend to prefer AFC teams so supporting the Bengals . Grown in strength as the season wore on and their QB looks like a player

the 1st SB I watched the whole way through was their narrow loss to the 49ers in 1989 (their last appearance I think)so hope they get the win this time