NFL

Clemdog

Just got back from flying over to watch the eagles

started off so good then it was biting nails at the end if they had been playing a better team it could have been another loss 

Being over there for a game was tremendous by the way if you can or able to I would highly recommend going over to see a game live 

On 29/12/2023 at 08:32, jimbobgers said:

Just got back from flying over to watch the eagles

started off so good then it was biting nails at the end if they had been playing a better team it could have been another loss 

Being over there for a game was tremendous by the way if you can or able to I would highly recommend going over to see a game live 

Good to see another Eagles fan here. I am afraid that they have shit it big time. 
I hope you had a good time at the game. I had season tickets in that stadium for seven years and for a total of 15 years. 

17 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Good to see another Eagles fan here. I am afraid that they have shit it big time. 
I hope you had a good time at the game. I had season tickets in that stadium for seven years and for a total of 15 years. 

I’ve followed the eagles for about 7-8 years now few ups and downs along the way but Xmas day was the first time I came over to watch them live, honestly blown away by the experience! I’ll be looking to come back over as soon as I can, stadium atmosphere etc was amazing 

they have went from Super Bowl contenders to scrapping away, I can’t even see them beating giants away after the game on Xmas day when struggling at home! 😞

Week 18 🏈 Season finale 

Decent game tonight “win and in” between Texans and Colts, Steelers win puts more pressure on the Bills.

Seedings all to play for in a few games, red zone for me until Dallas game

IMG_4030.png

Typical Cowboys, shit the bed when any pressure on, mentality is as weak as fuck starting on the 1st drive when they had GB on 3rd down twice and give up stupid penalties, then compound it with the interceptions, one is great play by Alexander the other is so obvious by Dak.

One and done get McCarthy to fuck.