NFL

Clemdog

42 minutes ago, ayro said:

Looks like the Bears are on the Chiefs!

I wonder how many actually watch it. Can't image they're staying up watch redzone then the late games :lol:

Probably just gloryhunting for the Chiefs. 

9 minutes ago, aird said:

I wonder how many actually watch it. Can't image they're staying up watch redzone then the late games :lol:

Probably just gloryhunting for the Chiefs. 

Depends Tav was on the Chiefs right away, Silva and Dessers were aware of the ball celebration and Cantwell was doing the griddy as a goal celebration, could all just be TikTok and socials rather than general interest but think most sports people would be in about the Super Bowl.

Anyone else make an occasion of the Superbowl or do you just watch it at home?

It’s turned into a tradition now where a group of us make it a day out. Start in the afternoon playing pool, head to Glasgow, wee pub crawl and then watch the game in the NYC bar. Makes for a great day but have the fear for the aftermath tomorrow.
Mon the Chiefs  

1 hour ago, fuckthespl said:

Anyone else make an occasion of the Superbowl or do you just watch it at home?

It’s turned into a tradition now where a group of us make it a day out. Start in the afternoon playing pool, head to Glasgow, wee pub crawl and then watch the game in the NYC bar. Makes for a great day but have the fear for the aftermath tomorrow.
Mon the Chiefs  

Watch it at home with the Mrs and kids as they are into it a bit don’t know if that’s just the bevvy, food and late night rather than the actual game 😂

Hope you have a good day out!

Heading through to the Raploch tonight to do a Top Table Share. Once I've dropped my pal back off at home I will be heading upto my brothers to watch it. 

Good food and good coffee and ice cold cherry Coke zero will make it a good night. Happy to see a great game with the 49ers winning as Mahomes just gets on my tits now. 🏈✌️

Going to start drinking in about 30 minutes to start the countdown to KO.

Genuinely hope the best team wins tonight, cba with hating on the Niners because I am a Cowboys fan, think they have been the best and most consistent team this season but love watching Mahomes, he’s the best QB in the sport by a long way.

Loads of experts picking Chiefs but bookies have Niners as favourites so right in the balance, think it will be a tight game with a fair bit of running, the Niners defense needs to step up and out the last two games behind them.

Think the Chiefs win 26-24.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

An estimated $16 billion gambled on the Superbowl. Unreal. Vegas will be bouncing!

Just heard they rushed it to the city following the lifting of the betting restrictions, all about the 💵 

14 minutes ago, ayro said:

Going to start drinking in about 30 minutes to start the countdown to KO.

Genuinely hope the best team wins tonight, cba with hating on the Niners because I am a Cowboys fan, think they have been the best and most consistent team this season but love watching Mahomes, he’s the best QB in the sport by a long way.

Loads of experts picking Chiefs but bookies have Niners as favourites so right in the balance, think it will be a tight game with a fair bit of running, the Niners defense needs to step up and out the last two games behind them.

Think the Chiefs win 26-24.

I have Chiefs as slight favourites in my head because of Mahomes and the Niners defence being so ropey lately 

That first half against the Lions the defence was tragic