NFL

Clemdog

Aye canny wait - Preseason never really gives much away. But what a start to the season tomorrow - Chiefs v Ravens.

No doubt Ravens will win, KC will have a sloppy few weeks then just motor home come January lol

Week 1 🏈🇺🇸

NFL is back!

Massive games to start Chiefs v Ravens tonight, Packers v Eagles tomorrow, 49ers v Jets MNF, Rams v Lions SNF.

Not sure if Redzone is on so my 6pm choice is Jags v Phins followed by ️ v Browns, let’s go Micah and 💿 🐑 

IMG_4864.png

1 hour ago, delparlane said:

Was a right bastard losing to Detroit in OT last night, but kept it closer than I thought it would be considering how banged up our O-line is. 

Losing Nacua was a major blow, was looking forward to seeing him and Kupp together.

I’m heading to Philadelphia for the actual home opener next Monday night. Nick Foles Night to boot.

i have been to over 100 Eagles games in Philadelphia but none in the last 15 years. I’m taking my older daughter for her first Eagles game; she had no interest when I had season tickets for years.  I’m looking forward to seeing friends some of whom I haven’t seen in fifteen years. I’m like a kid counting days until Christmas.

31 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’m heading to Philadelphia for the actual home opener next Monday night. Nick Foles Night to boot.

i have been to over 100 Eagles games in Philadelphia but none in the last 15 years. I’m taking my older daughter for her first Eagles game; she had no interest when I had season tickets for years.  I’m looking forward to seeing friends some of whom I haven’t seen in fifteen years. I’m like a kid counting days until Christmas.

I've heard the fans are mental in Philly. Is it true?

Enjoy your Philly Cheesesteak mate.:thumbsup:

You do not want to wear an opposition jersey unless you are prepared to take major stick. For AFC teams and the dregs of the NFC, it’s mostly in fun. For Giants, Cowboys, Washington, 49er, Packers fans, security will not protect. It’s absolutely true — security will not protect you. If they get into it with an Eagles fan in the stadium, they take the visiting fan out.  I saw a cop carry a wiry little mouthy Giants fan out by his throat; the guy’s feet were off the ground, kicking and struggling.

i can’t believe they are worse than the unwashed septic crowd.

6 minutes ago, ayro said:

Week 2 🏈🇺🇸

Big game for the Bengals to avoid going 0-2 to start.

Will try and catch Cowboys game but could be in boozer after Tannadice.

IMG_4887.png

They may cover the 6 points mate, but I can't see them winning at Arrowhead. Last week was a shocker and eliminated about 80% in elimination pools. :lol:

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

They may cover the 6 points mate, but I can't see them winning at Arrowhead. Last week was a shocker and eliminated about 80% in elimination pools. :lol:

They were terrible against the Pats last week, the longer Chase goes without a deal the worse their offense will be.