NFL

Clemdog

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Mahomes is phenomenal, the amount of times he put that team on his back was insane.

What a leader to have in your team.

Great game.

Kelce will take the credit for his inspirational speeches or some shite, wanker 

It’s been a very strange season for the Chiefs. Phenomenal to be to champs twice in a row now. The defence has won it for us. We have dropped so many balls in the regular season it was ridiciulous. We managed to come alive in the play offs. The 49ers seemed to get the better of us in the Superbowl but we seem to pull it out the hat. We were down against the 49ers a few years back and also the Eagles last season and somehow manage to win all 3 games. I’m hoping we can get some players that can catch a ball next season and be a bit more like what we have been offensively in the last few seasons as something has been missing this year which is mental as we still won the thing and yet I’m complaining. 

Mahomes was chosen as the MVP which is exactly what I said would happen, the winning QB would get it despite what anyone else had done in the game 

Jennings, Bosa or the Chiefs kicker all could have been ahead of Mahomes last night. Take nothing away from the final drive in OT but the MVP is typically chosen before the 4th quarter ends and at that stage he had done very little 

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

the MVP never comes from the losing team.

It has previously, think it may only have happened once but it has happened. Chiefs kicker should have got it then because without his 57 yard or however far it was field goal they wouldn’t even have made OT.

Choosing Mahomes was lazy, as it isn’t decided at the end of the game so nothing he did in OT contributed towards it. Was lazy choosing him the year before against the Eagles aswell, but they’ll always choose the winning QB

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It has previously, think it may only have happened once but it has happened. Chiefs kicker should have got it then because without his 57m or however far it was field goal they wouldn’t even have made OT.

Choosing Mahomes was lazy, as it isn’t decided at the end of the game so nothing he did in OT contributed towards it. Was lazy choosing him the year before against the Eagles aswell, but they’ll always choose the winning QB

Thought McCaffrey was class tbf, if anyone was trying to win it for SF.

9 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Thought McCaffrey was class tbs, if anyone was trying to win it for SF.

Yeah he was good, I think the team were pretty unlucky last night tbh, I think we looked more dominant than them for large periods of it.

Bosa was very good in defence and had Mahomes kept pretty quiet for most of the game, but a player of his quality can pull wins out of nothing, as he has done in basically each of the 3 Super Bowl wins he now has 

• 4 weeks later...