RST Write to Senior SNP figures over IRA pub visit

eskbankloyal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to say Im not very good at writing what I mean but hope you inderstand what I mean. Here is my take on this. The SNP are up for election and remember they tarriers that set up their fans against criminalization FAC, They was the threat to SNP votes. Votes that if they lost the mhanks, would really hit the SNP chances. Couple that with us and the SNP would take a hammering.

Now as they are mostly made up of the likes of brian ohara etc, they are now desperate to suck up to the smellic support again. They are also playing the refugee support and muslim migrants, thats why the fake smellic supporter humsa yousaf and the other female muslim one is there.

SNP twats were responsible for all of this shite with their attacks on all supporters and I bet you even the tarriers are not stupid enough to vote SNP any more. All of this is just about the SNP trying to get the tarrier vote. Nothing else. 100% cunts they are.

10 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

While I would condemn any politician organizing a rally or any meeting at a venue which is seen as being affiliated with any terrorist organization. Especially when that organization has no bearing on Scottish politics.

However if a political organization held a meeting in a known protestant venue,where there had been meetings in support of the UDA with flute bands etc. Would there be the same questioning of their motives by the RST?

Maybe not  but you can rest assured the permanently offended would be all over it like a rash and that's why I'd back  the rst to the hilt on this one. 

No doubt we'll get a predictable response from humza but that's beside the point. In the propaganda war there can be no argument we're  well behind the manky mob and its high time we woke up that fact.

11 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

We all know what the SNP are. Little better than Sinn Fein.

Then how come they get such a majority when those who should be their constituents are in the minority?

Over here we're paying for 'turning the other cheek' and thinking that 'the truth will out!'.

Unfortunately that isn't the way things turn out!

Our grandfathers knew the score!

Never Forgive Never Forget

11 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

While I would condemn any politician organizing a rally or any meeting at a venue which is seen as being affiliated with any terrorist organization. Especially when that organization has no bearing on Scottish politics.

However if a political organization held a meeting in a known protestant venue,where there had been meetings in support of the UDA with flute bands etc. Would there be the same questioning of their motives by the RST?

The RST wouldn't have  to question their motives, the NUJ members in the rags would've made it front page news.

2 hours ago, BF2 said:

"We would like to make it clear that this is not a party political issue. Had Labour or Conservative candidates appeared at this establishment our disgust at their behaviour would have been equally as strong. We would hope that SNP voters, Rangers fans or not, would be appalled at this type of behaviour from their elected representatives. We will be making our letter to you public and would urge you to deal with this issue as a matter of urgency."

Read it properly before commenting ya pleb.

No one said it was PARTY political  'ye pleb' - but it sure as hell is political - and what the fuck are the RST doing in getting involved politically in anything! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No one said it was PARTY political  'ye pleb' - but it sure as hell is political - and what the fuck are the RST doing in getting involved politically in anything! 

I think if their members have discussed this and feel it's something that angers them all then they would urge them to release a statement.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

In this instance the SNP did it first - surely your patience is running thin with this mob?

What the fuck has this to do with Rangers or the RST ? Why are the RST involved? This letter helps Rangers - how? Your right I am fed up with that mob - the RST!

18 minutes ago, minstral said:

Well done to the Rangers trust, just shows how there is no slagging for their actions from the media or press. Yet surprise surprise, look at the abuse that Gazza is getting from the same press and media, who claim he was singing naughty songs.

Aye because am sure that any time there's a gathering of Celtic fans in one place, they all sing songs that are nice and pleasant. No songs that would be punishable by treason.

"oh but am orish" they say, last I check "Tony 'the bhoy' Batt" was born and raised in Glasgow, UK to 2 British parents. Now tell me how exactly are your irish?

EDIT: Also, got nothing against the Irish, after all big Kaiser is irish (tu) but I can't stand people who are not Irish in anyway saying that they are. It'd be like me saying am American despite little to no american blood in me but I support a American "Soccer" team, so that makes me american. See how stupid that sounds? 

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

It looks to me as if the the RST are only highlighting the hypocrisy of a party who have made a big issue of stamping out sectarianism in Scottish football whilst at the same time cosying up to an establishment known for promoting sectarianism in order to gain votes. 

For that the RST are fully justified in releasing their statement.

So now the RST is speaking politically with a PUL bias on 'our' behalf! Oh fucking dear! As I said anyone trying to politicalise football should just fuck of - there is no place for religion or politics in football! 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think if their members have discussed this and feel it's something that angers them all then they would urge them to release a statement.

Well the RST leadership should have turned round and said we are not a political or religious body so a letter is inappropriate - why don't you all go and sign a letter to your local MPs or MSPs and leave us to support the club! 

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sectarianism and politics is in issue which still directly affects Rangers fans, you have your head buried in the sand if your saying otherwise.  I don't see a problem with what the RST have done here.

11 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Maybe not, but as sure as eggs is eggs it would be the number one story in the Scottish Mhedia for weeks.

15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well the RST leadership should have turned round and said we are not a political or religious body so a letter is inappropriate - why don't you all go and sign a letter to your local MPs or MSPs and leave us to support the club! 

Unfortunately politicians in Scotland use football (and Rangers in particular) for political purposes. The RST is merely highlighting the hypocrisy of the SNP using a venue that supports contraventions of its legislation to hold political rallys.

The day politicians stop using Rangers and football for their political agendas is the day we should stop highlighting their hypocrisy. I wont be holding my breath for that to happen.

I know you arent as naive as your posts appear so I guess you are trying to ignore the reality. I dont disagree that football should only be about the game but its not been like that since at least 1888. Countries have even been to war over football.

26 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Unfortunately politicians in Scotland use football (and Rangers in particular) for political purposes. The RST is merely highlighting the hypocrisy of the SNP using a venue that supports contraventions of its legislation to hold political rallys.

The day politicians stop using Rangers and football for their political agendas is the day we should stop highlighting their hypocrisy. I wont be holding my breath for that to happen.

I know you arent as naive as your posts appear so I guess you are trying to ignore the reality. I dont disagree that football should only be about the game but its not been like that since at least 1888. Countries have even been to war over football.

I know where you're coming from, but BP9 does make a very valid point.  If people have very genuine and justifiable concerns then at least be brave enought to do it in their own name.  Hiding behind the name of a football club, ours in particular, immediately get's the shutters up because of who's doing the complaining.  

If the SNP are going to criminalise football supporters who sing songs about terrorist organisations then why use a pub which glorifies the same terrorism.

The RST have every right to highlight this hypocrisy and if the other lot had any brains they would do the same.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So now the RST is speaking politically with a PUL bias on 'our' behalf! Oh fucking dear! As I said anyone trying to politicalise football should just fuck of - there is no place for religion or politics in football! 

Where did I mention anything about PUL bias on our behalf?

What do you think of a political party who hammer football fans for sectarianism but then hold a publicity stunt in a pub well known for promoting sectarianism?

My god i agree with bp9

Fact is this isnt a football issue, its a political issue and if people feel it deserves to be brought to attention they should do it through non footballing or rangers related means

As it stands it will look like a cheap petty point scoring exercise imo, the RST have to be smart and pick the correct battles, this isnt one of them

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

My god i agree with bp9

Fact is this isnt a football issue, its a political issue and if people feel it deserves to be brought to attention they should do it through non footballing or rangers related means

As it stands it will look like a cheap petty point scoring exercise imo, the RST have to be smart and pick the correct battles, this isnt one of them

It involves politicians that constantly attack our game and the fans. It's also concerning them going and visiting a bar that is used by a football team that supports the values expressed in that bar IE songs that support the IRA and have taken part in beaten other football fans outside it.

Also my Yousaf himself is a Celtic fan, so he should know about the clubs reputation.

EDIT: Like in the pciture SMILE just posted, you can clearly see there is Glasgow Green and White, various Celtic emblems so on. So yes, it is related to football.

11 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

The big question is who in the fuck do we vote for to rid us of these clowns. 

We voted NO but the votes on parties is wide spread where as these mutants are a collective.

cracking from RST slowly but surely we are taking our enemies in the crosshairs and they best be ready for us!

This is my biggest issue with politics just now!

There is no party that i feel i can identify with at the moment, probably the same for many people and this is why the SNP keep winning seats!

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Sectarianism and politics is in issue which still directly affects Rangers fans, you have your head buried in the sand if your saying otherwise.  I don't see a problem with what the RST have done here.

Perpetuating politics in football - the Issue has nothing to do with Rangers or their fans collectively - if individuals are disgusted by this then write as an individual and gripe away but don't try to turn the RST into something it's not - a political pressure group