Over celebrating

kaiser1041

I'm usually a very staunch unemotional protestant type of guy, but I have to admit I refrained from my inclination to fist pump the air when we scored but did permit myself a momentary smile. 

Let that be a lesson to all you less staunch supporters who failed to control yourselves in a suitably protestant fashion. 

4 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

So how does that equate with the individual bonuses? Who would get what on today's performance?

All would get their win bonus as they won, 3 points are 3 points. The team are sent out to win and they did what more do you want them to do.?

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Willie Vass was in just the right place. His pics of it are brilliant! :)

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/270216-Rangers-v-St-Mirren/G0000vVTMwIrycdk/I0000SYmk3q8iPp0

He did really well when he came on livened up a dire game that looked like a draw all day.

Just now, Smile said:

He did really well when he came on livened up a dire game that looked like a draw all day.

He did that. He played well. 

Maybe this'll be a springboard. Given King and O'H are cup tied, I'd like to see him play against RR in midweek. Could be an important player against Dundee.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He did that. He played well. 

Maybe this'll be a springboard. Given King and O'H are cup tied, I'd like to see him play against RR in midweek. Could be an important player against Dundee.

I think he looks fitter with every game he's played certainly offers something different to the players we currently have. Turned the game in our favour today.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think he looks fitter with every game he's played certainly offers something different to the players we currently have. Turned the game in our favour today.

He did mate,he had that little bit of hunger and desire we had been lacking as the game drifted away from us..

12 hours ago, piperpete said:

All would get their win bonus as they won, 3 points are 3 points. The team are sent out to win and they did what more do you want them to do.?

I was referring to Mr Warburton's scheme for performance related bonuses akin to those aid to bankers so your post does not address the question I posed.

18 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

So how doesifthat equate with the individual bonuses? Whoitwould get what on today's performance?

I think thats a wish for MW and not IN practise Individual bonus schemes, I would IMagine he would find It a hard sell to any new players agents to have their players tied up to a bonus scheme where ITs up to a person rather than a result to decide IF their clients get paid or not. Hope this answers your hypothetical question.

30 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I think thats a wish for MW and not IN practise Individual bonus schemes, I would IMagine he would find It a hard sell to any new players agents to have their players tied up to a bonus scheme where ITs up to a person rather than a result to decide IF their clients get paid or not. Hope this answers your hypothetical question.

I agree 100% which is why I asked in the first place. by the way, thanks for not pulling me up on the typos - I made a right cunt of the previous post.