Thank you to the poster JohnH

The Artist

I had started a thread asking when Petrofac tickets go on public sale. We all know they probably wont.

However, I received a PM from the user named JohnH who has told me he is doing hospitality that day but he would be more than happy to get me two tickets for the game on his season ticket then meet him to get them and I would pay of course.

I just wanted to say thank you to him and highlight how many amazing people we have in our support. As a support, we really do look after each other, I am so proud to be a Ranger. We truly are the people!!! :)

45 minutes ago, The Artist said:

I had started a thread asking when Petrofac tickets go on public sale. We all know they probably wont.

However, I received a PM from the user named JohnH who has told me he is doing hospitality that day but he would be more than happy to get me two tickets for the game on his season ticket then meet him to get them and I would pay of course.

I just wanted to say thank you to him and highlight how many amazing people we have in our support. As a support, we really do look after each other, I am so proud to be a Ranger. We truly are the people!!! :)

What's going on here?

One minute you're in the OT trying to score some drugs for your bad back and the next you're in the Bears Den trying to scam some tickets.

9 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

If the tickets are legit, a better gesture would have been to give that money to Erskine via GovanBlue ?

JohnH doesn't post much these days - he only really pops on to donate to the Fund, send me a PM, then he's off again.

Regular as clockwork - he hasn't missed a fundraiser yet. (tu)

I'm going to ticket office today to pick these tickets up (assuming there are any left). If anyone is looking to get them, I'll meet you in Glasgow and get them to you. The Artist if you're there please pm me if you're still wanting these