Got a good 3 weeks ahead of us

RFCRobertson

In a week, we could have won the league and be back in the spl.

In two weeks, we could be petrofac cup winners.

and

in three weeks, we could be in the Scottish Cup final.

The difference in Rangers is night and day, Honestly can't thank Mr Warburton and Davie weir for getting things so right. and the team for having the hunger and passion to be the best they can be.  

Here's to a bright future :cheers:

Can't believe this positive thread after a 4-3 victory. I mean we won 4-3, 3 points in the bag and one step closer to the title and you're on here being positive? Must be a sellic fan at the wind up 

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Can't believe this positive thread after a 4-3 victory. I mean we won 4-3, 3 points in the bag and one step closer to the title and you're on here being positive? Must be a sellic fan at the wind up 

You should see my post after a 3-2 loss :cool: 

FTS

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

In a week, we could have won the league and be back in the spl.

In two weeks, we could be petrofac cup winners.

and

in three weeks, we could be in the Scottish Cup final.

The difference in Rangers is night and day, Honestly can't thank Mr Warburton and Davie weir for getting things so right. and the team for having the hunger and passion to be the best they can be.  

Here's to a bright future :cheers:

Get this shite out of Bears Den!!!

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Well said fella, it sure is great to be a bear right now, but it's only what we deserve and what we are due. Long may it continue, this could be a very special treble, one we will be talking about in 50 years time.

This is a treble that probably no other team will ever be able to get. It would indeed be very special if we manage it.

23 minutes ago, jintybear said:

This is a treble that probably no other team will ever be able to get. It would indeed be very special if we manage it.

Definitely, plus there can't be any other club in the World that has won every single available National Domestic Cup or League Championship. After we beat Peterhead in the Challenge Cup we will have won every single senior trophy there is to win in Scotland. This will NEVER be repeated.

37 minutes ago, jintybear said:

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Definitely, plus there can't be any other club in the World that has won every single available National Domestic Cup or League Championship. After we beat Peterhead in the Challenge Cup we will have won every single senior trophy there is to win in Scotland. This will NEVER be repeated.

Never say never.  I think it's only fair that we allow c*lt*c the chance to have a crack at it some time soon. (tu)

Not being disrespectful to Peterhead here but on form I think we could take 7 or 8 off them ( they might score a couple aswell though). To put in bluntly we have an exceptional record at Hampden Park. In general the Highland clubs have been a breath of fresh air for the Scottish senior game. Very well run, very progressive, unlike the club dinosaurs particularly in the West Central belt who in terms of vision are still living in Neolithic times. Hell fucking mend them. No I've definitely got no axe to grind with the Highland clubs, apart from Aberdeen, but that's a given eh.

10 months ago we got embarrassed by Motherwell 6-1 on agg in the play off final, now here we are in with the chance of a treble, what a breath of fresh air Mr Warburton and Sir Davie have been, what a difference it makes to have some one who knows how to manage a team.

It's a great time to be a Bear, this season has been great in terms of Football played, players signed etc, the feel good factor is back at Ibrox again and hopefully here to stay for a very long time.

The fear is back again for our opposition Ibrox is a fortress once again, it really pained me when teams like Alloa knew they would come to Ibrox and were telling themselves they're guaranteed at least a point last season, how times have changed.

Thank you again Mr Warburton and Sir Davie keep up the good work and God bless The Rangers.