Fans turning on each other

Gaz52

Can't get a season ticket due to working almost every Saturday.Get to as many games as possible in all competitions.Obviously won't get a ticket for this one but will enjoy it wherever I end up watching.To all bears lucky enough to get a ticket sing loud,sing proud and have a bloody great day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was unsuccessful in the ballot as well - absolutely gutted. There should be a way to give supporters who've been going to the most games priority, however failing that a ballot was the fairest way and it's just mine and others' bad luck :(

I work with a guy, season ticket holder for 4 or 5 years I believe.

Only cup games he has been to are....

Ramsdens Cup Final v Raith

Scottish Cup semi v Dundee Hivs

League Cup semi v Mhanks

Upcoming Petrofac final

And just heard from him that he was succesful in the ballot today.

16 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I work with a guy, season ticket holder for 4 or 5 years I believe.

Only cup games he has been to are....

Ramsdens Cup Final v Raith

Scottish Cup semi v Dundee Hivs

League Cup semi v Mhanks

Upcoming Petrofac final

And just heard from him that he was succesful in the ballot today.

your point is caller?

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Not true. You couldn't tick semi/final priority unless you took all non league home games as well. If you ticked them you would have a ticket. I was told this yesterday when I emailed the club.

I ticked them and would have got a ticket through priority but had a failed payment for a game earlier in the season so was removed from the priority list. I wasn't cccs.

Can we pin this to stop the sob stories from those who didn't tick it.

I'm sorry if this doesn't sit right with people but if you didn't tick the boxes at the start - whatever way the rest of the tickets are allocated then IMO no-one deserves one any more than anyone else. The criteria is there for the rest to have had this chance (be a full season ticket holder) ... that's not the worst way of doing things

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm sorry if this doesn't sit right with people but if you didn't tick the boxes at the start - whatever way the rest of the tickets are allocated then IMO no-one deserves one any more than anyone else. The criteria is there for the rest to have had this chance (be a full season ticket holder) ... that's not the worst way of doing things

Agreed, it's not a big secret, it's known at the start of the season that the only way to ensure you get the ticket is to tick the relevant boxes, hell you can even wait until the end of October and miss the early cup games. If you don't do that but then think you deserve one because you've subsequently attended all cup games anyway then the only question is "Why didn't you tick the box?" 

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't think you need to say sorry, like you say, it's well known what you need to do to (almost) guarantee semi and final tickets

Like others say I reckon @Gaz52 is after a sob story ticket hunt :D

Everyone keeps going on about not giving a fuck about the tarriers yet there's countless threads in the ticket forum and page after page in the Bears Den about one game. 

The tickets were distributed in the fairest way possible, end of story.

5 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

How is this for a sob story, my son and I are on CCS and have got tickets for nearly every away game plus the Peterhead and Celtic games and only one we could go to was Killie away as we are always working:541:

RM

That makes no sense at all, I'm not on the away scheme, just semis/finals and got mines. I'd expect you to get a ticket before me

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Can we pin this to stop the sob stories from those who didn't tick it.

Fuck them,it's their own fault. They had the opportunity like everyone else and didn't take it. Now because we have a 'big game' coming up people are overcome with a sense of self entitlement.

I'm specifically on about those pissing and moaning 'aw I've been a st holder for x amount of years' 'aw I've been to x amount of cup games' 'aw I'm a super duper uber fan and I deserve a ticket more than anyone else in the world'

Sorry but you didn't tick the required box chief. Get over it.

Did anyone hear that arsehole on the fenian phone in tonight?

Gary the Rangers fan. Spouting all sorts of pish...

It's pyoor no fair that me and people I know have followed Rangers for years up and down the country and all over yoorip but we don't get a ticket yet someone buying a season ticket this season gets one. People buying half season tickets getting a ticket before people like me (he actually said that,then back tracked when someone on twitter said he was talking pish)

Gary the super duper Rangers fan who's followed us all over the country and all over yoorip then ended his call by saying if this is the thanks people like him get then he'll have to reconsider renewing his season ticket next year.

Dummy spitting wee self entitled arsehole,I hope he doesn't renew his season ticket,maybe it will go to someone who actually supports Rangers.

Didn't tick last year and. Got one for last year,

Didnt tick this year and didn't get one for this year.

swings and roundabouts, all grown up about it.

just need to go for a long walk along the shore that day.

nerves can't take telly games these days.

next year, to tick or not to tick??????????

10 minutes ago, Sket said:

Did anyone hear that arsehole on the fenian phone in tonight?

Gary the Rangers fan. Spouting all sorts of pish...

It's pyoor no fair that me and people I know have followed Rangers for years up and down the country and all over yoorip but we don't get a ticket yet someone buying a season ticket this season gets one. People buying half season tickets getting a ticket before people like me (he actually said that,then back tracked when someone on twitter said he was talking pish)

Gary the super duper Rangers fan who's followed us all over the country and all over yoorip then ended his call by saying if this is the thanks people like him get then he'll have to reconsider renewing his season ticket next year.

Dummy spitting wee self entitled arsehole,I hope he doesn't renew his season ticket,maybe it will go to someone who actually supports Rangers.

Follows Rangers that much he couldn't simply tick a box all they years ago

10 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

Nothing , everyone else is complaining so i thought i would as well,I might get stuck wiith the celtic tickets lol

RM

If you're going to be a WUM, you should have said you'd been given complimentary corporate hospitality tickets via Greg ya dafty :D 

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That's not true mate I never ticked away games but ticked all non league home games and cup semi finals and finals and have an E mail confirming I got a ticket...

Dear Mr Fuck Head

As a season ticket holder who is enrolled in the Semi-Final & Final or Semi-Final & Final Family priority schemes, I am pleased to confirm that you have been allocated a ticket for the above fixture.

Unfortunately, due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park, all tickets for the above game will either be mailed out using Special Delivery or held for collection at Rangers Ticket Centre. This action is to ensure all supporters receive the ticket they have been allocated and paid for.

Payment for tickets will be taken on Friday 1st April with tickets available for collection from Friday 8th April.

You don't need to tick the away games box to receive semi final and final priority...

Sorry my mistake, didn't realise it was the all non league home games that was the decider, I had that ticked as well, but was thinking cccs was only for away tickets.

Enjoy the next fortnight mate, hopefully it one big party.