Glasgow Rangers Champions

Escobar

For a club like Rangers the journey is never truly over, only milestones along the way, where we can pause, reflect, and then go again, always striving forward and with even more determined progression season after season. I thought I had seen it all with Rangers, but the last 4 years were...... Well we all know. I'm happy that section of the journey is completed. I really believe that the next stage of the journey will be bliss, we are at the dawn of a fantastic new era for this great club of ours.

We should celebrate at every game we've got left this season.

To think about where we've been, how we've been thrown to the lions. The shit we've had to endure, this past 4-5 years, we're entitled to celebrate.

They tried to kill us, but, just like the Phoenix, we rose from the ashes, dusted ourselves down, and got on with the job at hand.

It's been one hell of a journey, but we're nearly there now. We can hold our heads up high. We didn't try to get our only competitors, for the league title thrown out of the league, it's not The Rangers way.

We are on the way up, and the rest of Scottish football is on the way down.

Next year we take back our crown! 

We Are The People! 

Never Forgive, Never Forget, & Never, Ever, Surrender!!!!!

I have had a season ticket for my Son for the last three seasons and can't wait for him to watch his beloved Rangers in the Premiership, winning it and playing European competitions.  Not sure if I will take him to Ibrox for the game on Tuesday, do not want him to see his Dad crying like a big baby.  I even got goosebumps just thinking about it.  The bond between me and my club has never been stronger.  Proud to share this experience with all my fellow bears.  WATP.

3 minutes ago, falwheel said:

I have had a season ticket for my Son for the last three seasons and can't wait for him to watch his beloved Rangers in the Premiership, winning it and playing European competitions.  Not sure if I will take him to Ibrox for the game on Tuesday, do not want him to see his Dad crying like a big baby.  I even got goosebumps just thinking about it.  The bond between me and my club has never been stronger.  Proud to share this experience with all my fellow bears.  WATP.

'Mon the Teddies!

Whether it is today or Tuesday, it's a time to remember all the old bears that fell by the wayside over the last four years.

Next step is the next European night, tears will flow again that night, don't care what minnow it is, it will be monumental.

1 hour ago, falwheel said:

My daughter has known nothing but us playing in the lower leagues too, a stark contrast to me growing up as a ST holder during the 9IAR era. The time is upon is to enjoy true glory together. Onward, Rangers. :love:

1 hour ago, falwheel said:

Take him.

He might not get it now but he'll respect you for it later.

Just now, ChesterPerry said:

Anyone any idea if the team will come back to Ibrox? I know it is a lower league trophy but it signifies our return to the top flight and is of course much more significant than any of our previous lower league titles.

I can't see it mate, not with us playing on Tuesday. It would make more sense to applaud the team and have a party at Ibrox then 

3 hours ago, falwheel said:

I have had a season ticket for my Son for the last three seasons and can't wait for him to watch his beloved Rangers in the Premiership, winning it and playing European competitions.  Not sure if I will take him to Ibrox for the game on Tuesday, do not want him to see his Dad crying like a big baby.  I even got goosebumps just thinking about it.  The bond between me and my club has never been stronger.  Proud to share this experience with all my fellow bears.  

3 hours ago, falwheel said:

Definitely take him mate. And your right it will be an emotional night for sure 

16 minutes ago, ChesterPerry said:

I know, I've got work on the Wednesday but :lol:

It's what sick days were made for :wink:

In all seriousness though my Dad's pal got the chop from a job cause he was seen on the TV at an Old Firm after he'd phoned in sick :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It's what sick days were made for :wink:

In all seriousness though my Dad's pal got the chop from a job cause he was seen on the TV at an Old Firm after he'd phoned in sick :lol: 

Haha , I'm the same . A boy I worked beside in the steelworks was a keen photographer and done freelance work for the Rangers news . He had been on the sick for a few weeks when he was seen on tv and the papers when Mo scored in the last minute against the tarriers . Tims at the work stuck him in and he ended up getting sacked . Timmy running about being offended and grassing is not a new occurrence .:7325::7326::ulster:

No matter when the titles won , I think we all will enjoy it but thoughts will drift back over the past few years.