We are one of the top trending articles in Slovakia..

Chineseboy

In one of the Slovak newspapers we are trending highly. Not that anyone will be able to read it, but the article speaks highly of us, mentions the fact that we have been getting 45k plus crowds even in the lower divisions, and all the shit that we have been through. Fuck you smelltick, the whole world is talking about us, and the whole world is admiring us. Only one show in town! Greetings fellow bears from the land of Weiss and Sebo, it's great to be a Bear these days.

http://sport.sme.sk/c/8167243/aj-v-stvrtej-lige-na-nich-chodilo-45-tisic-divakov-rangers-su-spat.html?ref=njct

Just now, Chineseboy said:

I hope you are not the type of guy to get offended by what a bunch of guys on forums write, Dude. I would guess you're not.

Far from it. I'll always debate my opinions, even if it's not a popular one, and take offence at almost nothing online (barring things like certain fans naming my family members, posting my address etc)

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Away from bitter old Scotland the football world is raising a glass to us :541:

Not in the Dude's household, he hasn't given the go-ahead for any outsider to write complimentary things about our club, they are just jumping on his "shoot" bandwagon don't ya know.

24 minutes ago, sergio said:

Not in the Dude's household, he hasn't given the go-ahead for any outsider to write complimentary things about our club, they are just jumping on his "shoot" bandwagon don't ya know.

Nothing to do with Shoot. The more people who want to write about their club the better imo. I certainly wasn't the first person to write shit about football and I won't be the last.  

Englishly translationed.

Two years in a row followed by a league above. Penetration from the second to the championship finally the need to Glasgow Rangers for two seasons.

Footballers Glasgow Rangers forward back between the Scottish elite.

Photo: rangers.co.uk

BRATISLAVA. James Tavernier in the 50 minutes allowed marvelous cross and decided to victory over Dumbarton 1: 0th

Fans and players cheered as Rangers became the champion of the Scottish Championship next season and has a seat in the same top league.

"I am especially happy for the fans because I know what they had to go through over the last four years. For them, for the club and for the players it's an amazing moment. We're back, "he enjoyed the Rangers manager Mark Warburton.

Fall into the basement

Rangers were missing in the highest competition for financial problems at the beginning of 2012. The club failed to pay off debts to the creditor and the new owner was not able to ensure the participation of the top league.

The road to the elite Rangers:

In the fourth top league (League Two) had a Glasgow Rangers average gate of 45,744 spectators.

Manager Ally McCoist Rangers resulted in 167 matches, of which he won to 121 (percentage 72.46 percent).

Since the arrival of manager Mark Warburton before this season on the bench had a club average of 2.69 goals per game.

After shifting into the fourth league but it went very fast. League Two Rangers have won by 24 points, a year later, even League One by 39 points.

Of the 36 matches have won 33 and drew the other three. The team did well despite the departure of many key players.

"I am excited. These are the matches that we have to win on the road for our dream - the first League. That is why we celebrate as if we won the championship title, "she cheered up after the procedure Championship manager Ally McCoist.

It was him who led Rangers fateful season in which they had to say goodbye to the highest league. Even after a fight with the new leadership

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

Englishly translationed.

Two years in a row followed by a league above. Penetration from the second to the championship finally the need to Glasgow Rangers for two seasons.

Footballers Glasgow Rangers forward back between the Scottish elite.

Photo: rangers.co.uk

BRATISLAVA. James Tavernier in the 50 minutes allowed marvelous cross and decided to victory over Dumbarton 1: 0th

Fans and players cheered as Rangers became the champion of the Scottish Championship next season and has a seat in the same top league.

"I am especially happy for the fans because I know what they had to go through over the last four years. For them, for the club and for the players it's an amazing moment. We're back, "he enjoyed the Rangers manager Mark Warburton.

Fall into the basement

Rangers were missing in the highest competition for financial problems at the beginning of 2012. The club failed to pay off debts to the creditor and the new owner was not able to ensure the participation of the top league.

The road to the elite Rangers:

In the fourth top league (League Two) had a Glasgow Rangers average gate of 45,744 spectators.

Manager Ally McCoist Rangers resulted in 167 matches, of which he won to 121 (percentage 72.46 percent).

Since the arrival of manager Mark Warburton before this season on the bench had a club average of 2.69 goals per game.

After shifting into the fourth league but it went very fast. League Two Rangers have won by 24 points, a year later, even League One by 39 points.

Of the 36 matches have won 33 and drew the other three. The team did well despite the departure of many key players.

"I am excited. These are the matches that we have to win on the road for our dream - the first League. That is why we celebrate as if we won the championship title, "she cheered up after the procedure Championship manager Ally McCoist.

It was him who led Rangers fateful season in which they had to say goodbye to the highest league. Even after a fight with the new leadership

He's a pish journalist right enough

Those folk in the Czech Republic and Slovakia seem to be doing fine, but as Paul Merton once observed shortly after the break-up of Czechoslovakia, what happened to all the poor "O"s ?

Just for the fun of it I did  a wee bit of academic research (googled it ;)) on previous Gers games against Czechoslovakian opponents and found this authoritative report from an obscure website called "Rangers Media". :)